My girlfriend slept with a guy while we were taking a break, can I get some advice?

I'm not the type to get jealous it's partly because she slept with him a day before we got back together and we'd been talking about it for a week and also cause he has a fucking huge d*** (don't ask how I know that lol) don't get me wrong i'm easily 3 inches above the average but his is like 11 or 12 inches and since then i always catch her messaging him and hanging out with him a lot more, should I be worried?

2mo Someone asked so I thought I might as well say this, we were apart 20 or so days when she slept with him
2mo lol this keeps getting better just found out today that she's being seeing my ex for months (she's bi) and she is still sleeping with that guy

Most Helpful Girl

• ... F*cking huge d***... Is the Least of Your problems here, dear.
    She is Still Hooked at the Hip to this Guy, and with Going Back together as two Birds of a feather, this Love Nest is going to get a Bit... Over crowded.
    She is Having her Sweet A** cake and Eating it Two by Being with Him and with you. Even if it's through 'Messaging,' one never Knows How this Goes with Joe.
    You Both took this 'Break' and Yes, she Cheated, but now that You are Back as One, hun... Talk to her about this Dick and give her a Choice when you Loudly Voice. She is "Cheating" you in Other ways now.
    Good luck. xx

Most Helpful Guy

• Worried? You should have never taken her back! I understand how it's technically ok to sleep with someone else while you are on break, but the fact that she was able to do it so quickly and easily after you two fell out shows that she never cared about you enough to keep her legs together for what? A few days? Weeks? A month?

Also, your girlfriend should not be talking to that guy anymore AT ALL to begin with. You don't talk to people you've had sex with while you are in a relationship with someone else. That is common fucking sense. It doesn't matter if they are "friends" because that doesn't change the fact that they had sex. I don't know about you, but I have zero tolerance for that shit, and if I were you, I would've kicked her ass to the curb a long time ago.

What Girls Said 9

• Drop her bro. People who can just sleep with anyone that fast is not worth it.

I've thought about it but I just can't do it, I've broken up with her twice and moved on and dated other people but every time I run back to her or she tries to get back together with me

Lol you asked for an advice. I stand by my opinion.

If you stay with her, you're always going to wonder, be insecure and wonder why it is that she slept with him so soon, why she is hanging out or still talking to him and a whole lotta trust issue drama and shiz. Good luck.

thanks for the advice

• Unless you guys discussed and agreed upon set rules for this 'break' (like if you were allowed to date/fuck/get physical in any way with other people)... this is something you'll have to either get over, or break up with her. If there were no guidelines discussed beforehand, she technically did no wrong so it's more of a personal matter. If you can get over the dick-insecurities and general mistrust if she continues texting/hanging out with him you're obviously feeling or not.

• Of course you should be your girlfriend is a slut and she freaking cheated on you. A break isn't the same as a break up, but that's definitely what you should do. Break up with her, she cheated and then continues to disrespect your relationship by spending time with him. Obviously she's into him and has no respect for you. Grow a spine dude.

• Look if you two were on a "break" regardless of when she had sex with this man you have NO right to be jealous. You weren't together she did NOTHING wrong!

Now on the flip side. If you two are back together and she is still hooking up with this man, now you have the right to be jealous. Unless you agreed to an open relationship Im with you I would be very uncomfortable with this.

Why don't you just ask her if she plans on continuing to sleep with him or not. If she says no then let it go, if she says yes then you need a plan B buddy.

• I have a problem with someone sleeping with someone and then the next day getting back with their ex. It just sounds a bit insincere. Please don't be jealous about how big he is... honestly, guys are far to hung up about that sort of thing. Just be careful about her... 20 days is fine to meet someone new, but keep switching back and forth rings alarm bells.

• There's no such thing as breaks.

Just end it already.

And like, grow a spine. You shouldn't need to ask when dumping her ass should be so straightforward.

• Yes you should be worried. If she's spending more time with him, of course dude, that's a red flag

• it is a red flag. you should be worried

• "breaks" are stupid.

What Guys Said 15

• Honestly, if I was in your shoes I'd just move on, I'd never go back to a girl who took a break to be with other guys then wants you back. thats actually disgusting.

• Get rid of her, it says a lot about a person if the first thing they do is go out and have sex with the first person they can get their hands on post break up. Also she is messaging him, has revealed his larger penis size to you. You've broken up with her and I would just kick her out of my life. There's so many better women out there for me to be wasting my time on shitty women like this.

• Are u weak? You should go and beat that guy foo' ain't u the man? If u don't then he will get your woman and use her however he wants. If I were you I'd beat that guy and dump her after.. this is the best advice I can give ya.

• if she is still hangin with and messaging him i think you have a good reason for concern. especially, as you said, since they hooked up so close to the point that you two got back together

• move on. If you have a nine inch dick no worries. I could never be with a woman who let another man dip a laddle in my soup pot.

• I'd leave her.

• Be worried. Besides if you had to go on a break from your girlfriend it means you don't match.

• If you're back together, she should stop contacting the guy she hooked up with.

apparently they're just friends lol I've never heard that before

• I would honestly break up with her. If you are pleased with your partner, you wouldn't take a break.

• You should be worried
    A) becuase as a grown man you need to go back and learn to use a ruler lol
    And
    B) because she is probably cheating on you with Mr. Donkey Dick

Also i have to ask
    How do you even know he's got a huge hog?

i'm soooooooo not going into that lol

• I always wondered what happened to Ross and Rachel after friends.

• Troll detected xD

• So in reality he has a 7 inch dick and yours is like 4. Nobody with a big dick worry a about the size of another dudes dick

believe me bro my dicks 9 inches and his is around 12 (don't ask how i know that lol)

Okay big guy

• leave her, she is a slut

• 0|0