Am 18 and am still single?

Am from a nonconservative Indian family.
Am still single.
Is there something wrong with me.
Nobody approaches me. Am I that bad or what?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well relationships are not easy to find so don't rush it... You don't wanna be in a bad relationship...

And plus you are very young.. So don't worry about it...

Most Helpful Girl

• I didn't have my first boyfriend until I was 18, here we are two years later in love and planning on getting married. You're super young, not having a boyfriend is not that serious plus it's better for you. Younger guys and girls aren't ready or capable of handling the responsibilities of a true loving relationship. Now that you're a little older guys your age should be better than the 16yo and 15yo that dated in high school. Truthfully kids shouldn't be dating at all, but you're at the right age to actually start dating.

Well, whenever I see my friends in relationship and all I feel super jealous.

Thanks for such a powerful speech...
      It made me realise that I don't need a boyfriend to be happy.
      And also thanks for mentioning that menopause thing😂😂😂
      That actually had some impact on me.

What Guys Said 2

• I'm a White male and same thing has always been that way with me most of my life so I wouldn't feel down about it cause i think it happens to the best of us.
    I didn't have my first girlfriend to age 28 so yes it happens.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 1

• Don't worry you not the only one.