Feeling insecure?

I've been in a relationship for half a year now. Before that we were friends who were secretly liking each other. He is doing everything perfectly, respects me etc. However I'm feeling a bit insecure about my feelings, usually when we don't see each other, but when we are together I feel happy and full of love. I'm afraid sometimes if he's the one. I don't know why I question myself. He's never hurt me. I had really bad experience in the past so that could cause this problem. Perhaps I'm not used to being respected and treated that well. I'm not sure, tell me your opinion please.

What Guys Said 1

• Well first of all I want to tell you that what you're feeling is ok. You're probably still having feelings from past relationships. Keep in mind that you two were friends beforehand, so that can be a difficult transition even 6 months in. What matters is the way things are when you're both together. He may not be the "one" You may never meet him.. Enjoy what you have for the time being.

What Girls Said 2

• your probably so used to being treated in a negative way by guys that you dont know how to react now that someone is treating you good. so most likely your scared to lose him and don't have any real reasons to have those feelings. our minds play tricks on us and insecurity can be a real mood killer. Just remain being yourself and things will be fine. he obviously is with you because he likes you but if you start becoming one of those clingy, needy girls, it will scare him off

• You're worrying yourself out for nothing. Sounds like you've got you a keeper so enjoy the moments you have together and stop overthinking and fearing thinks/ situations that has never even occurred.