Do men only care about sex?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• no we dont only care about sex, we also care about love, affection, romance, feelings, emotions, intimacy

What Guys Said 27

• Yes and women only care about money. All of them. Every single one.

• What? No way, I like to eat too...

• Absurd question. In what regard? The question is so ambiguous as to be completely unanswerable. If you mean, do most men only want to date girls to have sex with them, and don't care about romance, love or connection as well, the answer would be, absolutely no. Most men care primarily about sex in a relationship, but in my experience most men also fall hard romantically for girls. Usually these guys treat their girls like princesses and find that they are soon dumped and she has moved on to a jerk.

I'd like to add that I was in a relationship with a girl for 4 years, without sex, because she wanted to wait until she was either ready or married. If all I cared about was sex, I would not have done that. I loved and adored her inside and out. Although, now that I'm dumped, I see the benefits of being a guy who only cares about sex. It doesn't pay to fall in love.

• All men want sex
    Not all men JUST want sex. Some of us like relationships. Believe me relationship sex is far more superior than a one night stand or fuck buddies

Not to me it isn't and I've tried both over the years.

Same here.

The point is simple, it's better than masturbation and is fun. Doesn't really need to be more complicated than that.

• Men care about a lot of things and sex could just be a small part of it. Just see the example of japan. Percentage of Virgins is 42% in the age group of 18 to 34 just among males Among the females it is at 44.2%. So many men and women are still virgins in Japan. This shows that both man as well as women can live a great length of their time without having sex.

• Nope I care about love and romance and sharing my feelings, and a lot of other guys do too.

• They don't ONLY care about sex. Well at least keepers aren't, yes guys do care about sex, but not ONLY that

• I like video games and beer as well.

• No, but more than likely that would be one of the main reasons the relationship is still going if the guy can't find mental stimulation from her to like more things about her

• Most are sex #1 goal. Those opinion results are a lie due to girls being fooled hook, line and sinker and guys outright lying out of fear of being discovered, being branded an asshole, and never getting laid by their SO or any of her friends if they breakup.

• objectification OF women is 90% (if not more) BY women. Women objectify themselves, each other AND they objectify men WAY, WAY, WAY, WAY more than men objectify women. so get real.

• No! we care about family, honor, valor, and fulfilling our life purpose!

As if we had a purpose. I tend to think that just made-up crap in an effort to reduce the suicide rate.

Yup atheist here. To me no hope is better than false hope based on fairy tales and self-delusions. A the moment the majority of the world doesn't agree with that (though the number of theists is declining, if trends continue by 2100 5% will be "spiritual") so cling to false hope.

@fuqthegovt haha! I will cling to hope as you say
      I have experienced god in my life

as for you sir, hope is a beautiful thing, try it sometime, you are sure to be disappointed lol! Jk!

• Right now I care about sleep and food ;)

• No. Do women only care about a man's money?

No lol I earn my own money

• Nah but some men do.

• Do women only care about how fat our wallet is?

No I work and pay my own bills I don't need any man's money I have my own money

See stereotypes hurt the same with sex. We have more to us we definitly do want sex but we don't just want sex that's not our only reason to want to be with someone.
      Sometimes we genuinely just want some one to curl up with or agree wile we vent about something or to feel like where protecting you.

I know I just wanted to see how many people said yes or no, I know not all men are like that, but some are but that goes for women too, but men more

• Some don't and some do

Simple as that with no argument needed.

• Sex, money, beer, tacos and our hobbies

• Yeah.

• No, sex is over rated

• the good ones don't

• I'm abstinent, so no.

• I do not only care about having sex, I also want power and fame.

• NO, i always needed an emotional bond more than anything else. The girl i'm currently with is a girl that i love with all my heart and i value that emotional connection more than sex. So i choose to wait until marriage.

• No, we also like sports, video games, and good food.

• No... but from a female's perspective we do.

DO women only care about themselves?

• No, LMAO.

What Girls Said 7

• Some men only care about sex. Some men don't care about only sex. Which applies to women just the same.

• Safe to say "no"... but it is high on their agenda hehe

• Nope.

• Nope
    But yeah, They care about sex.

no we care about the women also
      but we also care about sex
      see she understands

• Some do some don't, but men as a whole don't.

• Yup most of them

• No, they also care about food and shelter.