Would you reject a guy because of his looks?

No matter how he is

• Yes (why)
  • No (why)
  • See results

Most Helpful Girl

• Like every other person on Earth, yes I'd reject someone based on their looks.

Like, he only approached me based on mine, why shouldn't I reject him over the same reason?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think most women would, and there's nothing wrong with that as long as they aren't holding men to ridiculous, fabricated standards (it's ok that a woman doesn't always like a guy's face and isn't turned on by fat guys, but it's weird how some women maintain they can't find a man attractive if he doesn't have a six pack and the perfect square jawline).

What Girls Said 24

• Depends. If I worked with you and got to know what a prince you were despite your appearance I'd be fine with you if we were compatible somehow. If I saw you across the room at a party and you were one of a dozen guys who I found more attractive, I might not approach you to get to know you. Is that rejection? Maybe.

If you walked up to me at this party and seemed like a cool dude I'd happily talk with you and try to find a little about you. Then you'd be in the first category and not the second.

• Just because you think you're ugly and unattractive, doesn't mean you really are. Beauty is really in the eyes of a beholder, not even you can judge of your own looks. Same goes for "pretty" people. We are as others see us, what we think of our appearance doesn't mean anything. To some people you're gonna be ugly, to others your gonna be sexy. So worrying about your looks (that you can't change) is pointless. Even if you thought you were the hottest guy in the world, you would still have the same troubles you have right now and there would still be girls who would find you unattractive. The only thing we all know that is attractive to everyone is BODY. Fit and built up body is attractive to everyone. Everything else depends on the person. So, based on my opinion, my answer is: If I myself find a guy unattractive, yes I will reject him. Would I reject a guy because he doesn't have a hot body? No.

• Of course, it's natural selection.

• Yes. In the end, I have to be attracted to him, both mentally and physically.

• Ya ofc if I don't find it okay to look at someone how tf am I gonna look at them all the time

• Of course I would. Because I can't get physically intimate with someone I find unattractive.

• Well obviously if there's no physical attraction whatsoever it's just not gonna happen.

• As cliche as it may sound, personality is literally the most important thing to me when contemplating dating someone. If the guy is funny and charming I really don't care what he looks like. I can learn to love a face, however, I'll never like a bad personality.

• Yes, obviously. Everyone has physical things that attract them about the other gender.

• If I'm not attracted, I'm not attracted...

• If a guy is extremely ugly that means I'm not attracted to them. If I'm not attracted to someone why bother dating them? I won't ever be able to fully love them.

• Well I need to be attracted to the dude of course

• if im not attracted to him, i wouldn't go out with him

• appearance is a part of the relationship... thats what i think... u won't get in love with an ugly beast or burned woman... but i have a pity on them, cuz they will be loved by no body... but love doesn't know appeaance either, not that u r fat or homeless or beauty queen of the year! it rlly depends... if ur heart loved them... nobody, nothing will ever stop u from continuing giving ur love!!!

• Sadly, yes, I admit I care about the looks

So you'd only date a FinnishBeautyBoy? 😂

@Icyfire101 lmao 😂😂 ofc others too, I've been with guys who've been shorter, taller, heavier and lighter than me, I don't really mind, but ot would be nice if he would be taller and at least as heavy as me (5-10kg less doesn't matter)

• Yes.
    I need to be physically attracted to someone I date.

• Yes. There's no point in agreeing to go on a date with him if I'm not in the least bit physically attracted to him.

• Yes. You have to be attracted to that person. Unles of course he is rich and you are shallow.

• I do it this constantly

• Yes. I'm not big on looks but if there's 0 attraction physically then I'll reject him.

• Yes lol I gotta love the looks

• Well, yeah. That's just life.

• Obviously, yes.

• I would because I wouldn't date someone if I wasn't physically attracted to them

What Guys Said 11

• Of course they would.

No one should date someone they are not physically attracted to.

• I would if it was a girl. I'm not dating someone I don't find attractive.

• Looks isn't necessarily everything, but you have to be somewhat attracted to them to even give someone a chance.

• Almost absolutely no one cares about anything but looks in the least these days. I'm part of the 0.01% of today's people who care mostly about the heart and soul. 💔

• Are you the guy that's always saying it's ugly?
    Girls have different tastes, so, as long you keep walking, more girls will see you.

• Yes both girls and guys have rejected people based on looks

• I would reject a girl if I didn't find her physically attractive, yes.

• Yes cause you should be attracted to that guy for his everything, at least that's how I see it

• ... and girls ask why I never had a girlfriend before and act surprised then try to be nice

when you look thor's redneck brother it scares away all the girls

• LOL. This is why it is alright to be sexist and objectify girls, because they'd do it to guys if they could.

• this is bullshit. women dont care about looks, I kow I have low self esteem, but i managed to ask girls for phone numbers and I got rejected when tried to get numbers left and right up and down by even average girls