Haven't heard from him, who should text first?

So, I initiate 50% of the time, and he does 50% of the time. I first messaged him this morning, then he wanted to start asking and having a convo with me. Unfortunately, I was pretty busy, my whole day. I said I was gonna be really busy today and that we will chat later. He said ok and all good, and chat me whenever. Its been almost a whole day now, and I haven't heard anything. Should I reach out to him, or will he reach out to me? Is he not messaging me in fear of me being busy?

Most Helpful Guy

• If he was the last one to respond, u initiate.

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't think so much about who texts who or when. If you wanna talk, text him. Trust me, this worrying will drain you. He clearly said you can chat whenever so go ahead and text him!

Answer mine too please?
    boyfriend (1 and half yrs) and I recently got back together, he was HELL bent on a break up but I asked him for a last chance. This time it was really my fault and the frustration of my (selfish and inexcusable) past mistakes had been building up, so now even after we are together he's changed, says he loves me but it's hard for him to love me the same. He's willing to give me another chance at us but He's SO withdrawn, distant and irritated. I really want to make amends this time as I've finally realised my mistake but he has a hectic job, so we are unable to meet much. We never texted too much anyway and now it's just awk. He acknowledges that I'm changing and trying but He gives short replies when I call, doesn't talk much and says that I shouldn't 'FORCE' him and let him adjust at his own pace. He says that if I can put up with the changed him then I should stay or leave because he needs time. Is there hope he will eventually warm up?

What Guys Said 1

• You are thinking way too much into this it seems just text him.

What Girls Said 1

• He thinks you are busy. Just let him know you are available now.