Guys: would you date a girl with really short hair?

I just got a pixiecut and it looks awful and I always here guys say they think short hair is ugly on girls and I'm really embarrassed.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Its not so much of the hair style or length. If your not healthy and taking care of your personal hygiene nobody would be interested in you. So if you keep your hair all messed up and not taking care of it, you'll deter guys. Especially if they can tell its unhealthy. Health and stamina is also part of the attraction.

What Guys Said 16

• I think it's generally unnatractive.

• Short hair alone isn't enough to make a decision. Some women just look better with short hair than others. If you have a round face it's probably not gonna' look great.

• Yes, i like pixie cut on girls and think it makes me gorgeous.

encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...6b99979f4f.jpg

• Depends on the girl if she is cute it works well (usually short with sharper features). if you have a rounder face and or are taller I would stick with long hair but I would have to judge based on an individual basis a picture of you would help in discerning.

• You pretty much admitted yours looks awful. Regardless of what other pixie cuts look like then you need to fix yours. I would personally not date a girl solely because her hair is short, but it may make her look less physically attractive.

• I don't care about a girl's hair as much as they do. If they want short hair then that's fine by me. What matters to me is whether or not I like them.

• No, I think it's really cute!

• I think short hair on girls is super attractive, and in my opinion you can't really mess up a pixie cut

• pixie cuts are awful on a girl. why do they do that? pixie cuts are for old folks.

• ah it really deppends on the girls face shape but overal yeah ofc i would date a girl with a short or face lenght hair.

• No sorry.
    Long hair is feminine and considered attractive, short hair makes most girls look ugly.
    Not even woman like Halle Berry pull it off well. she is hot because everything else, but her short hair makes her look worse tbh

• I think many women can pull that look of
    Feel free to message me a pic I'll be honest

• It's not ugly, just less attractive. Would still date though.

• I need a photo to tell.

• I dont mind any length of hair. What matters more so to me is height

• It looks too much like a boy.

What Girls Said 2

• Girl it's all style! Blow dry your hair to your content and watch guys flying at you

• Yes I would but I'm a girl so I don't know if I count here lol