Why does he hate me all of a sudden?

The guy who I've crushed on for a while now, who i thought was attracted to me as well but he never approached me (i admit i was too intimidated to smile.) I walked past him the other day and I think he called me the b-word. It makes no sense, i would understand if he got over me because i didn't really seem approachable but to insult me like that when he's never talked to me?

Most Helpful Guy

• Personally I wouldn't do that but I have a friend who has a knack for calling every girl who he thinks is out of his league a slut or whore. It's a self defense mechanism amongst some men (generally those with little self confidence) in an attempt to feel like it was them who turned the girl down instead of the other way around. If I never wanted to win who cares if I lose kinda thing.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, he shouldn't be a crush anymore, if he's willing to out of the blue insult and throw around name-calling.

Who knows why though, he might have heard something about you and easily fell for it. Or maybe he had a misunderstanding in the way that you act or once looked at him at a certain point. I would try to avoid him to prevent other drama from happening.

What Guys Said 4

• because you dont approach him, girls gotta quit thinking guys have to approach and do everything because when girls expect that, its obvious rejection from her to a guy. especially since its the girl who decides on who she wants when she wants.

• Body language is key. People will pick up on small cues, such as not smiling. You've likely given him the impression that you don't like him, hence his behaviour.

The answer is smile and look friendly.

• He's probably frustrated with you, confusing shyness for hardness, you know?

• my guess is someone told him something about you that isn't true

go up to him and ask whats up

thats what i thought too, i don't know if id be able to ask though I'm too shy

being shy sucks, i know all about it

but try to see the bigger picture. do you want this guy? is the possible embarrassment worse than never knowing and never having him? just something to consider :)

What Girls Said 1

• That happens guys are sometimes way too immature to understand that a girl can simply be intimidated or shy around the person they are crushing on. That's when you find out if that person is really worth your time 😉