What's your race and how often do you get asked out?

Curious to see if society correlates with reality.

• Never (0)
    39% (20)65% (30)52% (50)Vote
  • Rarely ( maybe like once month)
    25% (13)15% (7)21% (20)Vote
  • Sometimes (once a week)
    20% (10)13% (6)16% (16)Vote
  • Often
    16% (8)7% (3)11% (11)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
33|25

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmmm let me think too deep about this and make a really long answer. First, I'm biracial. Maybe once a month someone checks me out and I notice. Hmm, I get asked out more when I'm not in a lecture hall... during the summer I was asked out a few times when I was out or at work... I'm gonna go by summer... I was asked out/number requested 3 times that I remember. So, averaging those... once a month.
    But within the last few days because of different and crazy circumstances, I had 3-4 guys ask me out/try to get to know me.

Moral of the story-if you want a date, 1) make yourself seen. No one will ask you out if they never see you.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 24

• I'm a white dude and I wouldn't notice if someone was hitting on me because I'm oblivious to that shit. I don't get asked out like ever though lol

But I also think I have resting bastard face sort of like Kanye West.
    ajournalofmusicalthings.com/.../...esting-Face.jpg

1|0
    0|0
  • I am a Pacific Islander. I've only been asked out twice my entire dating life and both times they turned into my longest & serious relationships. I don't get asked out more often than not I am the one who goes after the girls, would be nice to get asked out often.

0|0
    0|0
  • This should have been a girl only question. Guys don't get asked out... I mean some probably do but it's super rare. Anyway it should be quite obvious that black people are the least approached. Everyone hates us darkies...

1|1
    3|1
    • 2mo

Not sure what's with the thumbs downs... it's true. How often do you see a girl make a profile on a dating site with a "no white guys" or "no Asian guys" rule. It's always "no blacks" even on sites like Tinder. All of my non-black friends get tons of matches daily. I'm lucky to get 1 every other day (after swiping 100% of the girls right)

• Once every few months sounds about right by girls I meet outside of work. With Tinder it goes up to ridiculously often for anyone.

Race has never seemed to hold me back.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm Scots-Irish.

I have no idea how often I get hit on. I always just assume people are being nice.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

Scots-Irish isn't a race. It's an ethnicity. Your race is white.

• Show All
    • 2mo

Yea I agree. I'm actually making a YouTube video on that. "Black" is such a limiting label. As a black guy, I can't be a skater, goth, emo, rocker, redneck etc. I'm just "black" Nothing more and nothing less. It's something I think our society needs to move past so that black people don't feel so stigmatized by "acting white" just because they don't follow the stereotypes and social norms. I know it's a bit off topic but yea...

• 2mo

@Kanoro I feel ya, man. Stereotypes and classifications are rampant.

• White and never 😭

0|0
    0|0
  • My race is African - American & I never get asked out as of yet because I'm not really worried about my love life right now. However I will be ready for that within a couple of more years.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

How can you plan that? Like how do you plan a love life? Doesn't it just happen?

• 2mo

@Fightingspirit I plan it by meeting up with the girl/woman of my dreams, we date a little bit, then we go on from them. Most times in life it's better to plan anything before taking action. Because without a plan you won't know what to do & everything will just completely tarnish fast.

• I am black (brown), and i get compliments from strangers at least twice a week. They never ask me out though, i usually make that move, but i rarely get denied

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm white. Few times women have approached me.

0|0
    0|0
  • White and I get asked out.. Only in my dreams >.> but seriously ew I don't want a relationship I'm happily single! Girls just drag a player down..

0|0
    0|0
  • white and... never

0|0
    0|0
  • i dont get asked out any much

0|0
    0|0
  • Mediterranean/Turkic, and EU blondes like me ;D

1|0
    1|0
  • Well, I am middle eastern. And I never get asked out. 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • I would be half Filipino, half white.

0|0
    0|0
  • in my country girls dont ask boys out
    so ihave to do the heavy lifting

0|0
    0|0
  • Once a month is definitely not rare, but yeah about once a month in person.

White

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol guys never get asked out.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

They might if they all quit asking.

• 2mo

@fuqthegovt yea... but probably not :P

• 2mo

I think they would. While some women are stubborn enough to simply go lesbian most would ask if they got horny/lonely enough while waiting on guys to ask.

• White, don't go out enough to know LOL

0|0
    0|0
  • Usually black & Latinas approach me but only in places like clubs and bars..
    Its been great

0|0
    0|0
  • White (ginger) and once because guys don't really get asked out.

0|0
    0|0
  • noone really cares in turkey.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I tell the truth, you all will say I am joking.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hispanic and never been asked out😭😭😭i look Indian tho

0|1
    0|0
    • 2mo

It's ok I feel your pain 😭😭😭 what were we talking about agian xD

• 2mo

@TheWiseOldMan2 I don't know but you still feel my pain😫

What Girls Said 32

• Hispanic and if I am not being a hermit, I guess at least once a week, sometimes more.
    *Disclaimer* I work at a bar, so they're inhibitions are lowered and likely have beer goggles lol so don't think I'm some hot chick, they just would ask any girl out.
    *2nd Disclaimer* guys naturally go for average vs hot girls because we are more approachable and less intimidating than pretty women.

1|0
    0|0
  • West Indian, and i get asked out or hit on everyday unless im at home. I dont think im absolutley gorgeous or anything, but i think its more that the boys In south florida are very desperate/horny af and will screw anything that they can get.

Like if i go to orlando or tampa i get less attention, so, take what you want from that lol

0|0
    0|0
  • White & never. Literally.
    I'm hit on here and then, cat called an awful lot but no one ever asks me out with serious intentions.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

Will u be the dream of ma gurl ma HAWT white chix 💝
      I'd even cross an ocean juz for a SMEXY kizz or two 👄💋

• I'm South East Asian. I haven't been asked out for a while and I like it that way. I haven't put myself into that position and I often avoid it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm White and it's generally Latino (like 90 % of the time) I don't get asked out but guys flirt with me more than once a week when I was in my intership.
    Nowadays not so much cause I only stay at home for study for having my driver licence and only go out the week end in family.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am arab and last time was like a month ago
    I don t get asked out much because I don t put myself in those situations XD

1|0
    0|1
    • 2mo

I'm sure guys are intimidated by you!

• Show All
    • 2mo

Because you are too hot to be approached! Rejection is expected 😂

• 2mo

@desidoll look who s talking XD
      ;)

• I don't get asked out very often, but I seem to get hit on *a lot* by older guys. When I'm in my fcking school uniform too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Often online and sometimes at a park. But I mainly work as a in home cna so I don't get to socialize as much. My dog helps get me out and is a great ice breaker when meeting new people.

0|0
    1|0
  • I'm Asian. I used to get asked out a ton before I had a boyfriend. Now I just petverted comments from people lmfao

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm Arab and I have been asked out a few times. Last time was a month ago.

0|0
    0|1
  • Pacific Islander. That be a never

0|1
    0|0
    • 2mo

Really? Never?

• Show All
    • 2mo

@Shawn58 many thanks my friend! That means a lot. Even though you're stretching the truth a little bit πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I'm stuck here. Got school and work.

• 2mo

Well you ain't ugly lol and you have long pretty hair lol someone's bound to at least offer you sex lmao. Lol but seriously tho you could honestly get guys if you were here guys here are really easy as long as the girls is somewhat cute and has a nice body

• I'm white, from central Europe. I only got asked out twice, the last time being 2 years ago...

0|0
    0|0
  • Asian. once or twice every few months.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

U look so much like one of ma buddy. I shall pair y'all up lel

• I'm white EU. I get hit on from older guys every day. While it's not that they ask me out much cause I'm underage
    Young guys 16 or 17 don't like me

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm Black. I've only been asked out twice, so I picked rarely. But I always have men chasing me to "chill" just to have sex.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm Indian and I get asked out very often. Most of the time people hardly guess my ethnicity 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • White.
    And never anymore. I'm cool with that though :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Human. Never.

0|0
    0|1
  • White. And raaarely.
    Mostly by girls haha.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm Arab/Asian.

I don't get asked out because I have a resting bitch face.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say pretty often but that's including tinder. I don't really see enough people on a daily basis to answer this haha I go to school work and the gym

0|0
    0|1
  • Never. 😂

0|1
    0|0
  • eurasian. everyday in person.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm black and occasionally by creepy guys in the street. Rarely by normal guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • Middle eastern and like once a week? Maybe? I don't know

0|0
    0|0
  • White. And when I go out alone a pretty good amount.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm white and I've never been asked out.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a bunny and never

0|0
    0|0
  • every now and then
    I'm black

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm white
    And not that often

0|0