Is it wrong to flirt with multiple people?

I don't mean dating. I mean FLIRTING.
See at my work place, there's plenty of single dudes roughly my age. And I've found myself flirting with three of them. But not dating, I want to make that clear. I've never even hung out with any of them outside of work. I did hang with one dude, but he's married, and it was like a last minute thing when we both realized we were bored as shit but didn't have work. So no romantic interest there.

But there are three guys, all of whom I would be THRILLED to go on a date with if they asked. One of them I'm POSITIVE has been flirting with me right back. Like that's not even a question, another I'm pretty sure he at least likes being flirted with, though he's kinda shy so I'm never sure if he's flirting back with me or not. Then the last guy is the one who all my bosses seem to think we have a thing for each other, because we do, but I THINK he has a girlfriend, which is why I'm flirting with the other guys, because if he DOES have a girlfriend (I'm still trying to figure it out, if he does, he does NOT talk about her, but I don't wanna like, ruin his relationship).

So I'm still pretty early on in flirting with all of them, with the exception of the dude who might have a girlfriend, but I'm trying to keep my options open in case the others don't even wanna date me. If that makes sense. But I really don't have a lot of experience in dating, so I'm not sure if this is something lots of people do, or something that's just weird and bad. But also what if one ends up being like, a drunk or something and I just don't know about it yet? I'm kind of looking for someone who can go the distance, so yeah, trying to keep my options open.

• Yes it's wrong
  • No, go ahead
  • Other (Explain?)

Most Helpful Guy

• It is not wrong, in my view, so long as everyone is aware of what is going on. That's why I selected 'other'. If everyone is in the know of what you're doing and they are okay with it, then no you're not doing anything wrong per se. However, if you are doing this without the knowledge of everyone involved and you're not taking their feelings into account, then yes you are doing something wrong, you are betraying their trust and you are failing to communicate your true desires and intentions and that is wrong on many levels. Trust and communication are important to any relationship in my view and if you are not holding true to this then you are corrupting something that is meant to be beautiful and amazing and shame on you for that. Just be upfront and honest with those you care about and are in a relationship with, because life is way too short to do otherwise. That's my bottom line.

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope. I lightly flirt with everyone (sometimes even with my own sex, although it comes more so in the form of subtly sucking up lol) and I don't see a problem with it as long as you don't come on too strong with everyone.
    The only drawbacks is that sometimes people think you like them and subsequently develop crushes on you that you didn't account for.

What Guys Said 10

• Yeah I flirt with girls all the time when I'm out on a job, but its usually harmless, because you have to see them all the time and its fun. When I worked retail I made the mistake multiple times of hooking with someone from work and it always got weird and never lasted.

There's nothing wrong with what you're doing, but also keep in mind when you've been dating someone for multi years (assuming any of this works out) you start to need to get away especially when you live together for sanity sake. If you both work at the same place you will see each other god damn every waking hour and you will certainly get sick of it I guarantee you.

• I flirt with a few girls at work to, but that's all it is. There will be no dating, because I don't date girls I work with, but we flirt with each other all the time, completely harmless.

I would say just be mindful and remember that you're at work, so you have to behave accordingly. That aside, nothing wrong with flirting with all of them. Especially if they all know that all it is is flirting.

Well I'm not like super worried about it being "people I work with". I work in a big store, and they all work in different departments so I only even SEE them like one day every however so often. I mean like I guess I COULD see them if I actively sought them out, but I think we're all at sort of a stage where we're like "umm I wanna talk to so and so, but I don't wanna be creepy" lol.

• in my experience when i girl flirts with me (being a guy i assume she wants to fuck) and if somebody flirts with me but has not interest in me then don't waste my time making me believe something that might never happen

• It is not wrong. But, when a guy sees that you're flirting with another dude he might back off... What happens when all 3 back off?

• Go ahead, just be single xD

• It is wrong.---If you keep on flirting with 3 boys from the same place everybody will know about it. and your dating plan could be derailed. Try to keep some secrecy and surprise.

• It's not wrong. Word might get around, but that's probably the extent of it.

• No, go ahead as long as your not dating any of them

• They will fuck you at the earliest opportunity.

• Go for it, bae

What Girls Said 2

• If you're not committed to anyone, I think it's okay to flirt with many people. It's not cheating if you're single.

• Yes it's wrong and people will think your a slut if you keep doing that. Why can't you flirt with only the guy you like? Like this you give idea to other guys and lead them on it's really disperectful.