What was your weirdest non verbal interaction with someone?

today I was at the train station. I was in the garage sitting down waiting for the train. A man was there smoking a cigarette. He was giving me a normal look, and looking at other stuff and then me again. Like he wanted to talk to me, but didn't. He then went to look out the window and pretend to be looking at something. I later went inside to look at my track number, and waiting there. Five minutes later I looked up and he was literally in front of my face on his phone and looking at me. It was like he had my photo right there, and he was looking at me (lol, kidding) I wasn't feel paranoid but it was just a odd feeling. I didn't feel creeped out either.

What was your weirdest non verbal interaction with someone

Most Helpful Guy

• Lady in a movie theater shined a flashlight in my face and started laughing. That was really weird.

Most Helpful Girl

• Left the cafeteria one day to be alone and read and this guy stared at me for like five minutes. I went back into the cafeteria and read there.

What Guys Said 1

• I did it once in a convention with me and a random girl, she asked me if I wanted to have a lunch and I was like"... ok?" and we went to lunch and she started giving me extra food that she ordered to me without even telling me, she just put it on my plate and It was not weird or not like sweet it was just no feeling like is completely normal. After that we went back to convention again walked around for like 3 hours or more , we got tired at one spot and cuddle like super normal there are no love or like feeling at all. And we just say bye to each other without even knowing each other name.
    And I'm still looking for that girl again because we are like really good friend.

That's actually cool

What Girls Said 0