Guys- do you think it's really attractive when a girl has a good work ethic and has her life together?

• Yes
  • No Or I don't care

Most Helpful Guy

• it's reassuring. calming. it's not "attractive"

Most Helpful Girl

• Man or woman, it's ALWAYS attractive!

What Guys Said 12

• That's hot (very attractive). I'd like to try and get her to deviate and be a "bad girl" once in a while... lol...

• In a way its something I look for, I essentially want a girl to be independent to the point where she doesn't need assistance getting through life's decisions. So yes to having your shit together, indifferent on work ethic really.

• It's not just attractive, its a requirement.

• Yes. In fact if she had not I would just break up, as I did by the very same reason with my latest girlfriend.

In fact people with bad work ethic try to bitch you all day long, and bash any idea you have. They only have time for bitching and chitchatting.

• Hell yes it's attractive the only deal breaker is if they're an absolute mess but usually it's pretty extreme

• very damn attractive yeah, that's what I am looking for

• It's nice to know the woman i either am with or want to be with has a good head on her shoulders and knows what she wants in life instead of all these ratchet ass hoes these days.

• I think the older a guy is, the more he cares about a girl's worth ethic.

Personally, when I was in high school and below I didn't really care as much. But now that I'm in university it does matter to some degree. I just find it unattractive when a girl has no desire to learn or make something of themselves. A girl that is self sufficient is sexy.

• I think that's a major turn on

• Yes it makes me feel like she's responsible

• Yes it's a plus

• Not really. I think girls put too much emphasis on it.

What Girls Said 2

• I really don't understand why it's not 100% yes. but then again, I'm surprised you feel the need to ask.

You would be surprised... Some guys really don't care. They just want someone who is nice to them lol

• Of course it is.