How do you get girls to pay attention to you on a online dating site?

Most Helpful Girl

• I do not know, I'm too old for online dating lol

Most Helpful Guy

• Just don't go on them man, too much bullshit and spam. However if you have to Match or eharmony (ones you have to pay for) are slightly better, but the other person has to pay as well and the site lets you make a free account and tries to sucker you into paying.

Here what my friend told me to try this and it's pretty crazy what girls deal with, it helps you understand. Find a hot girl and make a fake profile on POF (she told me to use her photos) for one day and see what they have to deal with. I made a profile at like 3am and woke up in the morning with 155 messages, all sorts of likes, favs winks, wtfevers. I couldn't even try to read all those messages and that was from overnight. As soon as I showed up online the shit was going off like fireworks all the incoming likes, messages, views etc.

Once you see this, you will realize basically there's more dude than girls on most of those websites, and the girls get bombarded. Reading through some the messages made me wonder why some of them would even keep the profile. Such creepy shit guys were saying, guys are fucking stupid as hell.

So yeah, try an experiment yourself, it will help you understand that its impossible to get a girl to pay attention to you. One thing is for sure especially with POF and OKC you have to send a message, its your only possible hope. Those apps don't let you see who likes/favd/views you past the last 5 people unless you pay. While you can read all your messages unless the box gets full, which I found out doesn't take long either.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• The picture is everything. That's number one priority. Honestly, online dating is not worth it for men. These girls get hundreds of messages on there by many guys. So unless you can stand out and attract her attention, by all means go for it. Otherwise it's a waste of time

• Just look hot