I asked a girl out from school any advice?

I asked this girl out this weekend I don't have much money. Whatwould be a good first date. She is 12. I'm kinda nervous? Any advice?

Most Helpful Girl

• Take her on a walk, maybe have a snack, and take her to the park, push her on the swing. It's adorable.

You think she will really like that?

What Girls Said 1

• Ask your parents to see a movie (one appropriate for your age) and say your going as friends, if you want to reassure anything say your going as friends and even ask 2 other friends (that like each other; wouldn't mind coming) to join you

What Guys Said 3

• Good first dates I had were as simple as walking in a park and having a drink. Something you can talk and get to know the girl.

Once you know the girl, I will think about things that involve some physical activity. As walking on the mountain or doing some sport.

It is scientifically proven that people tend to associate positive feelings to those people they shared some of those.

http://www.intersport.com.eg/ss.jpg

• Lmao, eat her alive bruh :D Don't pay in the first date, get her to the park and chat with her.

• Focus on school, not pathetic teenage relationships.