Why don't I ever feel like kissing a guy?

Well I've never kissed and I never want to I just think of it to be gross... is that normal?

• Yes it's normal some are like that
  • No it's not normal

Most Helpful Guy

• It is abnormal. It is generally said that women are the ones that need affection in a relationship while guys can do with less, but none the less the vast majority of guys wouldn't be able to tolerate a kissless relationship. Even guys have a need for some affection.

Most Helpful Girl

• A good kiss can blow your socks off literally. I love kissing and I am a passionate kisser. You should try to just kiss his skin and avoid his lips until you start to feel the sensation of your lips against his skin. Graduate to the mouth at your own pace.

What Guys Said 9

• Maybe you're lesbian.

Nope I'm straight for sure

• Lezz be honest her.

• Why do you think it's gross? I never feel like kissing anyone that I don't have a close connection with. The thought of kissing strangers is unappealing to me.

• Are you a lesbian?

• What about girls?

• All good :)

• in all my life I've never seen husband and wife survive a marriage without being able to do the most simple thing of compassion which is kissing there significant other maybe you'll grow into it or maybe you won't

• maybe your just not into kissing. which is ok but can be awkward bc kissing most of the time leads to almost everything else intimate so you may not like it but it could be a good idea to get used to it.

• What do you think about blowjobs? Gross?

Extremely

Yeah you could say that.

Try following what @Sadly_It_Fell_Off said. It can help with your problem. If you want to date and eventually get married or be in a relationship, you'll have to start kissing :P
      You may like it once you do it you never know.

What Girls Said 3

• I don't feel like kissing a guy unless I'm really into him. So it may be normal. But if you don't like kissing at all, ever, maybe not.

Do you like any sexual acts?

• you could be asexual. Do you want to have sex?

Yeah I do that's the thing

oh then that's weird :p What is gross about it?

• Why exactly do you think it's gross?