What do you when two guys like you , but you don't know which one to pick?

Two guys like me and I don't know what to do. And I don't want to hurt neither one of them.

Most Helpful Girl

• Pick the one you like more. Or if you like them both about the same, you could make a mental list of what traits each guy has that you like and traits that you don't like and see which one comes out the "winner" that way? It's never an easy choice and odds are no matter which one you choose, part of you will always wonder "what if I had made the other choice?" But all you can do is make a choice and see what happens!

Another option is of course to casually date both, lol. You're young so I don't see why not. Who needs to be in a "relationship" at your age anyway? If you decide to do that, you should be completely honest with the guys about it first and be aware that it could actually make your decision HARDER down the line if they both end up being pretty great guys and you end up getting along with them both really well and then reach that point where you need/want to get serious with one of them and have to cut the other loose.

What Guys Said 1

• Heres a solution date both but don't commit to either one until you get to know them better and eventually you will either pick one or you will get bored with both and find another guy. It may sound like your playing them but your not because your not committed to either one of them. I do this all the time with girls I just go on dates with both of them and eventually one is better than the other and well I choose her.

What Girls Said 3

• No girl wants to make this choice, but it has to be done. First, figure out which guy you are most compatible with. Which one makes you laugh more? Who are you most attracted to? After choosing the guy you want to be with, its time to talk to the other guy. Just say that this wasn't easy and if this doesn't work out, I will go out with you. He will most likely understand. Good luck!

• hey.i'm experiencing this too! hi-5.haha. K,actlly I also haven't decide yet. Yea, I don't want to hurt anyone.n in my case,both of them are GOOD friends.hmmm.:(

• ok do you like either of them?