How do guys handle attractive girls?

Was seeing a really attractive girl who had a great body and was working with me at a construction company. 99% of the workforce are guys and she had every single one of those guys attention and if she didn't , she would try to get it. She always wanted to know who was talking about her and what they were saying. She's 23 so a few years younger than me (i'm 33) and she didn't want anyone at work to know in case it effected her career or it didn't work out as she has been mugged off at a previous workplace or so she says. Whenever we went out she would get stares and whenever she puts stuff on social media mostly provocative stuff, photos of her cleavage etc, she would get bothered by how many likes she got etc. How do guys handle girls who quite obviously seek the attention of other blokes on a continual basis. I tend to find the social media photos a bit disrespectful towards me and its like she is still searching for another guy despite her having me? I don't know whether I'm being insecure about it or whether I think she's being out of order? Be interesting to find out how guys handle girls like this because I always see guys going out with real hot women all the time and it doesn't seem to bother them. I would never try to control her behaviour or what she wears and I could do with help seeing it from another point of view.

Most Helpful Girl

• She obviously does like the attention and I cannot believe she is that upset about having likes after she posts pics like that. She cannot be that naive! Maybe she is just saying that in front of you because she has to be doing it for likes. People that are always seeking attention are usually insecure. They need the attention for some sort of validation. You can mention your concerns but she isn't doing it to attract another man necessarily, it makes her feel good. You can try helping her work on her self esteem but otherwise you knew exactly what you were getting into and you might not be able to change her so I say talk to her and try to just help her see she doesn't need that attention to feel good.

Most Helpful Guy

• You're putting her on a pedestal, stop and you won't give a shit what she does. Gotta stop seeing yourself as lucky to have her and start seeing her as an equal instead.

What Girls Said 1

• She must have low self esteem and wants attention. Don't do it man, she a hoe

What Guys Said 7

• It is a tough one - With attention seekers, it is hard to love someone who is more in love with themselves than you or there is a self esteem problem, you have to try and figure out what it is - If it is the former and her behaviour troubles you, it will probably lead to problems later on - I think for your own sanity I would stay away from it - If it is the second it is a longer road and you have to decide if you want to travel it

• I let her know that I'm that gorilla dick nigga. I make dyke pussy wet. And if she don't suck me good, I might kill her.

As as man, you've gotta let yourself be known as quickly as possible.

• She's an attention seeker. I stay away from those.

• She's a hussie, don't date her! Pump and dump at best.

• For whatever reason (low self esteem, narcissism, attention seeker) she's high maintenance. She deserves courtesy and respect as do we all but I would not get romantic with her.

• Pay less attention to her. Let her realize that you can get other women and she isn't special. She'll respond.

• Yeah don't out her on a pedestal.