My boyfriend and his female friend what do I do?

my boyfriend has this female friends who he pays more attention too. He wakes up and the first thing he does is text her, he replies to the text within seconds mind you he's a hardcore gamer and texts her while playing important matches. But whenever I have something to say to him and or ask him he ignores me and says I can't talk im playing! But he somehow can reply to her and play and talk to people on the game? His friend also use to like him and she has no boyfriend right now which makes me uncomfortable and the fact that he continously texts her throughout the day even when we decide to watch a movie he stays on his phone until I ask him to get off of it to watch with me then he gets really mad and irritated. He talks to her about everything and tells her everything and it seems like whenever I ask him about his feelings or try to solve our issues he doesn't want to talk about it or "hear it" but he has no problem talking to her about all those things? it just seems like he's closers to her and gives her all the attention he always looks for her and he sees her at school too he goes to adult school to get his diploma and he sees her and gives her a ride home. She always calls him too and asks if I'm in the room with him isn't that weird? she's also the type that is very touchy feely she's stroking his hair and his arms and picking at his face its weird and when I tried to befriend her so I could get over this insecurity he got mad and told me that it's his friend and doesn't want me friends with her. I've already told him how I feel about her. and he's admitted to giving her more attention but continues to do it. I can't help but be paranoid and we end up arguing over this what do i do?

Most Helpful Guy

• People using their phones when they are supposed to be spending time together is so annoying.
    He shouldn't be doing anything for a friend that he wouldn't also do for you.
    I think he will eventually cheat with her. Be prepared to break up with him.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's ok to have female friends, but they should never take priority over you. It seems it's a case of "put up and shut up, or you know where the door is"Texting her first thing on a morning is evidence of where his thoughts are. You're second place.

Personally, I'd end the relationship. His behaviour is crossing a relationship boundary , and hers is crossing the friendship boundary.

What Guys Said 1

• Dump him now. Move on. Find a guy who has male friends. Don't even bother giving him a chance to change.

What Girls Said 5

• Your boyfriend and this girl have a thing. None of his behavior is normal girl and guy platonic friendship behavior. He clearly prioritizes her over you and that's not how a normal relationship is or should be like.

• I was in the same situation. Trust me, end it and move on... before it'll hurt even more.. I wanted to believe him, we had many arguments and eventually he was like "I'm sorry, she's dead to me". But it'll just start all over again. Leave him, and if he goes after you, FRICKING marry him. If he doesn't. Move on

• I would not be comfortable being in this situation. I would leave him. You should be the one he can talk to about anything and be the one he wants to text or see first in the morning. This girl has too much influence on him.

• I agree with everyone else. He obviously thinks of her as more than a friend. Dump him.

• Sounds like you're third wheeling your boyfriend and his female friend. I would hate that and it's tough but I bet if you two broke up, they would get together. You need to be with someone who has eyes for you and you only.