What does he want from me?

I dated this guy over the summer and he broke up with me almost 3 weeks ago he said he is was overwhelmed and stressed and he wouldn't be able to give me the attention I deserved. It was fine and we broke up and agreed to stay friends we don't talk much but when we do it's him being like do you miss me I miss you? And another day he will ask who I hung out with and question me about who i hung out with and if he has been replaced yet or like today he sent me a snap chat of him and I was still in bed so I sent him one back and he was like bet you are wishing I was there. Or he will ask me for nudes which I always say no to but Like what does he want from me?

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a Private Opinion
    Only the asker and the opinion owner can view it. Learn more

Most Helpful Girl

• You should ask him what he wants , maybe he could give you an answer we aren't sure of. Maybe he still likes you and still get at you like he did when you guys were dating

What Guys Said 1

• He wants your P.

What Girls Said 1

• He doesn't want anything