What does he mean when he says he respects you?

This guy I've been seeing on and off, we recently had a disagreement with each other which was my fault. We started speaking again and I asked him if we were back on good terms and he just said no not yet, I just have respect for you that's all What does he mean by this? Yes we are having sex with one another.

Most Helpful Guy

• It means that he still likes you but he is still not ready to get back together. He probably wanted to let you know that he respects you.

Most Helpful Girl

• Are you having sex while kinda not being a couple? If so he might be using you but don't jump to conclusions. Give him a little time to see if he is willing to work things out. Just don't let him string you along.

What Guys Said 2

• just a guess: It's code for "I think you're crazy but I'm not going to get into it again with you, so I'll feed you a platitude to placate you and either keep having sex with you as long as it stays simple or dump you if it's too difficult"

• My English is horrendous, but I think it means he respects you

What Girls Said 0