What advice/suggestions would you give a guy who can't get any dates?

I've always been kind of antisocial, and never really worked on understanding the ins and outs of dating... Until a girl I had been interested in for 2 years came into my life and destroyed my confidence when we tried to be a thing (I made every cringe worthy mistake you could make) also I don't want to talk about that.

Anyways because of that I just don't want to wait around for someone anymore, I don't see the point.

So I've been trying to date, but I've been struggling immensely with actually getting a date and drawing attention and creating attraction.

I tried POF but the girls on there sucked and I got sick of messaging girl after girl and not getting responses (I had one date in the 2 months I had it) and I've been trying tinder but rarely match and usually it goes nowhere (also had a shitty date from that app as well)...

I've been going to clubs on most Friday's with a buddy of mine (sometimes a group) for the past few weeks and I feel like that's a good way to get a 1 night stand but I feel odd about that.

I don't know what to do or try... The only things I can think of is to change my appearance (different clothes, short hair instead longish, try to get in better shape) and to go to new places/try new things.

I guess I'm just looking for suggestions. Got any?

Updates:
2mo Any girls with opinions on this?

0|0
0|2

Most Helpful Guy

• You gotta man up. Eventually everybody is going to get out of their comfort zone. In your case and in mine, u have to find it inside of u to man up and randomly talk to a girl u find attractive and start a conversation with her

0|1
    0|0
    • 2mo

I've been working on that, I need to push it further though. My buddy is PUA and he wanted a wingman and we actually are pretty good duo and he's really been on my case to open and make moves. I just need to build more confidence...

Check out RSD, can't say I agree with everything but I find it interesting nonetheless.

• 2mo

If he's a pickup artist then he can really help u lol. Maybe surrounding urself with friends that get girls can ultimately get u one as well.

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.

What Guys Said 1

• Go MGTOW. It will save you a lot of headaches and heartaches, and you will be able to spend your money on your hobbies.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

Unless you are rich or famous, then most women aren't going to give you a second glance until they are ready to settle down in their 30s, and by then they won't be interested in sex anymore.

• Show All
    • 2mo

Just keep in mind that if she regrets it or isn't satisfied, she can accuse you of rape.

• 2mo

Dude checkout RSD instead... MGTOW is just too negative for me.