What advice/suggestions would you give a guy who can't get any dates?

I've always been kind of antisocial, and never really worked on understanding the ins and outs of dating... Until a girl I had been interested in for 2 years came into my life and destroyed my confidence when we tried to be a thing (I made every cringe worthy mistake you could make) also I don't want to talk about that.

Anyways because of that I just don't want to wait around for someone anymore, I don't see the point.

So I've been trying to date, but I've been struggling immensely with actually getting a date and drawing attention and creating attraction.

I tried POF but the girls on there sucked and I got sick of messaging girl after girl and not getting responses (I had one date in the 2 months I had it) and I've been trying tinder but rarely match and usually it goes nowhere (also had a shitty date from that app as well)...

I've been going to clubs on most Friday's with a buddy of mine (sometimes a group) for the past few weeks and I feel like that's a good way to get a 1 night stand but I feel odd about that.

I don't know what to do or try... The only things I can think of is to change my appearance (different clothes, short hair instead longish, try to get in better shape) and to go to new places/try new things.

I guess I'm just looking for suggestions. Got any?

2mo Any girls with opinions on this?

Most Helpful Guy

• You gotta man up. Eventually everybody is going to get out of their comfort zone. In your case and in mine, u have to find it inside of u to man up and randomly talk to a girl u find attractive and start a conversation with her

I've been working on that, I need to push it further though. My buddy is PUA and he wanted a wingman and we actually are pretty good duo and he's really been on my case to open and make moves. I just need to build more confidence...

Check out RSD, can't say I agree with everything but I find it interesting nonetheless.

If he's a pickup artist then he can really help u lol. Maybe surrounding urself with friends that get girls can ultimately get u one as well.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• Go MGTOW. It will save you a lot of headaches and heartaches, and you will be able to spend your money on your hobbies.

Unless you are rich or famous, then most women aren't going to give you a second glance until they are ready to settle down in their 30s, and by then they won't be interested in sex anymore.

Just keep in mind that if she regrets it or isn't satisfied, she can accuse you of rape.

Dude checkout RSD instead... MGTOW is just too negative for me.