Is this girl lying to me about my bf? NEED HELP ASAP PLEASE?

SO i have been in love with this guy for 2 years and recently we started dating. This girl in one of my classes in school came to me and told me that she has a recording of another girl talking about my boyfriend saying that he denied dating me and that he was flirting with this other girl who was talking on the recording. So the girl said that the other girl on the recording was going to show her texts between her and my boyfriend and that she would take a picture of them and send them to me along with the recording of the girl talking. The first girl who told me about this had a thing with my boyfriend a bit over a year ago by the way. So the girl who was supposedly talking on the recording came to me and said she had no proof because the texts were deleted. Also i still haven't heard the recording. I haven't said anything to my boyfriend. I dont want to accuse him unless he is actually doing something wrong. What do i do? Should i believe these girls?

Most Helpful Guy

• This girl sounds bat shit crazy fir ur boyfriend lol I don't know she use to have a thing so ofc she wants u out the picture, just ask ur boyfriend n tell him what the girl said

Most Helpful Girl

• He's either your boyfriend or he's not. Are you saying you're not sure if he is on the same page as you?
    Instead of getting involved in all this childish stuff with other girls, you find out if you and he are exclusive to each other or free to date other people too.

What Guys Said 1

• High school drama. One of the reasons I'm glad I'm not 18 anymore. What nonsense.

What Girls Said 1

• One question; do you think he's that type of guy? If you do, confront him. If not don't. Maybe they're lying or maybe they're telling the truth. If you believe in him let it go.