I have been wearing a lot of tight tops. Since I have big boobs, my friends get jealous when they see my pics on Facebook. Should I not wear it?

I am not wearing to get anyone's attention, but guys do comment that I look hot. Even some guys stare at my boobs.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you should keep continue on wearing them. You should wear what you think is comfortable for you. I would think that would be a compliment for guys knowing that you look hot and confident in yourself and what you wear. Take your friends opinions, but do what you feel you want to do.

Thank you so much for my first MHO. I appreciate it a lot. Keep doing what makes you feel comfortable.

What Guys Said 15

• growabrain.typepad.com/.../lol_cats.jpg

I'm sure you know that wearing it would give you attention and you rock it so just say you like to show your assets. If they don't like it so what, tell them to get the fuck off your page. Don't sound like friends.

• Only if you're doing this: media.giphy.com/media/Gxk0jI06myhpu/giphy.gif

Otherwise, fuck 'em.

• Do what is best for you - If you feel good because you look good, so be it.

• lol "I am not wearing to get anyone's attention"

yes you are, same reason you wear the tops... the only question is who's attention do you enjoy more-the girls' or the guys'?

rhetorical. $20 says it's the girls-being jealous of you. congrats, but dont' think we don't see through this post lol

• Bah whateves. Figure out ways to handle them

• Add me. and speak private don't be hideing beeing the lines be proud ask questions with confidence don't hide xxx

• If you don't want attention then why wear it? I can't imagine how anything right feels comfortable.

• It's up to you, your life.

• No you should wear whatever you want. Now share some pics please :D

• lol they jelly so what

• rule 1 photo evidence or it's not true

• Flaunt it if you got it!

• Really?, Really?, Really?

• I'd need to see a pic of your boobs to answer properly.

• Screw them. Not your fault you have big breasts. Enjoy, embrace your breasts liKe your doing. 👍

What Girls Said 5

• I'm sure you know when you put those tight tops on that both guys and bi/gay girls will be staring at your boobs. If you're comfortable with that then wear them all you like.

If I had big boobs I'd surely be wearing tight tops all the time and showing my rack off.

• I don't know why some women have so much time envying other women who don't cause any harm on them. Continue to wear them.

• Gal! Let me tell you something! Screw them! If they don't have enough self confidence within themselves how is this your problem?
    Do you like the tops you wear? Yes, then wear them!

Feel your beat boo!

• I say, if you have em, flaunt em.
    The fck what others think. Haters gonna hate... and people always talk, anyway. So just do whatever you want and whatever makes you happy.

• Wear what you want.