What is the appeal in tongue kissing?

i'm not against it, i'd just like to know what people like about getting other peoples spit in their mouth and touching their tongues. and why are guys generally so into it

Most Helpful Guy

• its something biological thats why we do it. i dont know the exact details but it has something to do with biology. its a great bonding experience too.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you kiss, you're going to get spit on your mouth at least a little. If you did it right you shouldn't even notice.. tongue or no tongue.

I like to feel his tongue on mine. That's all I can say. Like when you can feel each other's taste buds.. yeaaaah.. but I like regular kisses too. French is for when it's getting heavy and you wanna ravish each other.

What Guys Said 9

• It's more intimate and more intense.

• The naughty playfulness, is why. :)

• I love french kissing as they call it which means adding some tongue. If you don't like it than tell your boyfriend or partner if you have one. I like it cause it holds a special bond between couples.

• The appeal is that it feels good and it shows how intimate you two are.

• Feels better than a light peck

• More physical.

• It's erotic.

• Intimacy

• It's intimate and close and it feels good. It's proven that it relieves stress. It's just sexy and I personally love it.

What Girls Said 2

• Its more much intimate. Unless the guy has poor hygeine and tries to touch your tonsils. In that case no, just no.

• This might sound weird to most people on here but where I'm from, we don't kiss any other way. It's actually pretty strange to me when I'm talking to people from other countries and they count pecks as their first kisses or are grossed out by tongue kissing. Hell, I'm not even sure I know how to kiss without getting the tongue involved