Is it okay if I don't want friends and I don't have any and I don't want a girlfriend either? I just want to be alone for the rest of my life?

The only people I talk with are the dudes in my office and it's all work related, no sports, and the only interactions I have with women are if a female is my cashier or a retail salesperson, (I have never had a girlfriend and do not want one, not that I I could have anyways, never been hit on or had girls attracted to me, lol) is that okay to never want friends and live life alone, I have a cynical view of other people and feel they are always out to screw you due to experiences growing up and emancipating myself etc, I don't want to be married and I don't want kids either, is that okay, I get a lot of weird and shocked looks by people from small talk at stores or venues when I tell them I don't want kids or that I don't have friends, and then sometimes funny or dirty looks when I say I'm never getting married, is there something wrong with me even though I'm happy the way I am? I don't have social media either, besides girls ask guys which I use to ask questions about current events, everything I do is by myself, so is it okay?

• Yes it's fine
  • No you should have friends or a girlfriend
  • Other opinion

Most Helpful Guy

• It's unhealthy to not want to have any friends.

What Girls Said 1

• You don't seem very happy...

What Guys Said 0