Have you ever met someone you like but couldn't imagine kissing them?

For whatever reason , you could never imagine locking lips with them or didn't feel like it.. but then eventually you actually did?

• Yes that's happened
  • No never happened

What Guys Said 2

• No never happened to me.

• Yeah I have a huge crush on a girl but I can't imagine kissing her, I really want to hug her though. Doubt I'll ever get that hug though

What Girls Said 1

• Lol yes! With my best friend. We've been best friends for 8 years and I'm STILL not sure what is that I'm feeling for him! We had sex one time and even that felt good, but when he kissed me... it was just different. I didn't FEEL the kiss, you know? Ever since then I don't really have a desire to kiss him, but I still have a desire to have sex with him and to be in his arms. It's not that he's a bad kisser, it's just something I can't explain! I sometimes find myself fantasizing about him, and the moment thought of us kissing crosses my mind, my fantasy stops. My feelings for him are very confusing and I guess that's the reason we never went any further then friendship. I think kissing is even more intimate then sex, and I can't imagine kissing him I guess I'm not in love with him.