Girls with small asses... how do you feel?

Now that American culture is obsessed with big asses how do the less endowed ladies feel? Is their insecurity? Do you feel invisible? Do you ever feel envious of girls who are born with bigger butts?

Most Helpful Girl

• I feel great, less superficial people will like me

Most Helpful Guy

• American culture is crazy man, what is medium over there is fucking huge over here. its too extreme. people would call kim k's ass big but to me its a monstrosity of an ass. totally unattractive.

What Girls Said 15

• I seriously don't care about that shit. Attractiveness is big picture. I'm hot to my boyfriend and more guys than I could ever get to know. So who cares?

• Umm yeah definitely haha. I guess I can fall back on the fact that I'm thinner and more athletic than most girls based on the fact that over 50% of American women are overweight or obese. It would be nice to have a big ass but it will take some work. Girls have to be reallyyyyy athletic to gain muscle in their ass to make it larger. Same goes for guys. I'll keep working though because there's nothing like a guy having a girl with a shapely butt :) my fiance tells me he likes my butt but I'm sure he'd enjoy it more if it was toned and shapely (or bigger lol). He said he would prefer that I was small and in shape over being big with a large butt.

• I HAVE an ass, it isn't flat, and it is complimented often, esp when I'm less skinny. It's a good size for my body. But it's far from big. And honestly I'm ok with that. I don't want a huge ass. I just want to gain 15 lbs and tone up and I'll be satisfied enough with my body. I'm insecure, but I still don't want some giant, goofy looking Kim K ass just bc it's what guys are jacking off to at the moment. I just want the best version of my body.

• I don't care tbh

• Lmao I'm glad not to have a big ass. Not going to worry over something I can't change, especially because it's a trend.

• I don't think about it a lot. In tunisia they don't care about asses that much

• I don't have donk but it's not small either, I'm not insecure about it because I like my medium butt.

even though a lot of guys profess to think big>medium

Yeah, I don't care. There's nothing I can do anyways

• IT WAS a trend in the Black community (and I'm talking global) yet ahem "discovered it" and look what happened

• I have a big ass and I wish it were smaller. The grass isn't always greener ladies.

• Happy

• I feel great thanks for asking

• i sincerely wish i didn't have scoliosis and fat on my butt

• It used to affect me two years ago. Now, not so much.

what happened?

but you were seven... what kind of body did they expect you to have?

I don't know... they probably expected me to be some kind of whale -_-

• A butt is a butt. Lol

• Yup.

What Guys Said 12

• Never liked big asses. I prefer the small-medium. Preferably small. No matter how small it is, it's still shaped like a butt. Even the supposedly "flat" chicks. And really, I think the smaller ones are shaped better.

• I feel sorry for those chicks, you don't get ma attention ;D

• Why should they care, I like small asses personally.

why should they care about being hot?

well, i mean that's why they might feel insecure. because of a majority of guys right now agree that bigger is better though what constitutes big changes from guy to guy usually according to subculture.

I just don't imagine some girl at home crying because she doesn't have a big enough ass to get a guy. It seems so ridiculous, among all the guys I know, I don't know anyone that would see a girl at the bar, and say "Ahh she's cute, but I won't bang her because her ass is too small" Thats just not reality.

• not a fan of those huge asses... I'll give the smaller ones all the love they need :P

• Flat ass pride 😬

• Nice n small is better than big and gross

• I hope they know they're 1000x better than ladies with oversized asses.

• Probably insecure :/

• ill like a small ass

• More like big lips...

• actually i prefer girls with smaller asses. i hate big butts, believe it or not

• There are still more white girls trying to shrink their ass then grow it.

But it has meant that naturally thin white girls now also feel insecure.