Help me please!! First kiss?

I really don't know what to do my boyfriend and I have been dating for 10 months and have not kissed yet I really want to but I don't know what to do if he rejects me and I'm scared of rejection. What should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't rush and let it happen in its own pace. 10 months is very good, it means your relationship is slower paced, and its fine. Your only 13 years old. Please don't try to be a fast paced adult who still doesn't know what they're doing. Relax and enjoy your time together in this relationship. It will happen when the time is right. I cannot image going through the stressor of when or how to kiss somebody. Matter of fact you shouldn't have to stress. It will just make it more sour and end up losing the attraction/become disappointed. As long as he's happy with the relationship so far, why worry? But if it concerns you so much, just talk to him about it. Remember that communication is key. Always talk about what's on your mind. Learn to trust each other, and then you build enough intimacy on that level, the kiss will happen. Until then, relax.

What Guys Said 4

• Go with the flow , look him in the eyes, smile slightly
    hold his hands when he goes to kiss you than go with it
    never worry cause kissing can't you pregnant but do know
    pre-cum can contain live sperm and cause pregnancy so
    beware of the pull out method it can or can't lead to pregnancy
    now i am only telling you this only for safety measures never
    believe all things guys tell you but do make sure they treat
    you with respect.

• Ask him. Then let him start it
    13? I think your both young so he mite not know what's going on, because some guys are dumb like that lol
    Especially if your his first girlfriend

• Pffffff is this real. 10 months of "dating"
    Cmon now

That doesn't help😂😑

Lol alright. I know. Being a middle school is nerve racking time. I understand. You're being indoctrinated into all sorts of behavioral norms, struggling to consecrate an identity, if you're extra special you may just be thinking independently.

My advice to you. Create a moment. Share it with this person. Doesn't have to be "grand" or super complex. You'll enter in a moment where everything else dissipates n you fully capture the other person's attention. This is it. Lean in. It might seem strange at first, your lips might not know how to move the right way, but you'll fall into it, into a rhythm and then after that you'll always know how to do it and even more you'll get good at it. So good you make other people shudder.

Its a 13 year old girl, which I can't believe we are answering their dating questions on this website lmao..

• Do you think that much when kissing your mom?

What Girls Said 0