Guys, Where can a girl find a friends with benefits or a 'boyfriend" with no strings attached?

I know it sounds a little crazy but please let me explain. I'm in college full time (double majoring), I also work full time, and have to take care of my mother who is partially paralyzed. I honestly don't have anytime to worry about a boyfriend as of now. But in reality, I'm still human and I still would like affection from time to time. I want to find a guy to go on dates with, bake cupcakes, watch netflix, go to fairs and festivals, you know the whole sha-bang, but I can't afford to be invested emotionally right now. So in a way I need a guy who won't develop feelings (maybe later on is fine but now is a no no) or a "boyfriend" with no strings attached-- however you want to put it. So where can I find a guy like this? Are there even guys who are up for this?

I was "with" one guy before and explained this whole ordeal to him. We were "exclusive" in a way but I told him he can back out anytime he wanted if he finds another girl or for whatever reason. He agreed but later on I found out he genuinely really loved me and I knew I wouldn't be a good legitimate girlfriend like how I would like to be, due to my circumstances. So, I broke it off.

Another friend of mine recommended getting a sugar daddy because of the "no strings attached" thing but I'm not really comfortable with that. So please don't recommend that.

I hope a few guys can give me their point of views or advice. Girls too if you have any good advice, please let me know!
Thank you for reading!

5

Most Helpful Guy

• By approaching almost any guy on the street or talking to anyone near you on facebook. Christ. Men are easy to find for casual sex.

What Guys Said 4

• I dunno, Tinder?

• your messed up. you need serious help.

• Look no further, im here

• Lmao that's what a lot of guys want, just go on Tinder and tell them you want friends with benefits... You can probably find someone here, which area do you live in?