Im 30 years old and dpnt know how to make friends and keep them around. How do I get in an established group so they would want me to hang out withthem?

consistently, remember me, and want me to hang with them again?

Most Helpful Girl

• introduce yourself to people, start conversations with strangers, join clubs or special interest groups, or ask people you know to introduce you to people they know. inject yourself into social situations~ ie, if you hear that some coworkers are going out, say "great, what time?"

Hanging out with coworkers is impossible when im unemployed. I gave up finding a job and had to go back to school to get a job. Right now im hurting mentally due to all my friends and family being married, having kids, have groups already, and im left behind struggling to get a career and be happy.

I meant job and girlfriend

i know i'm right, because i've already lived it. even if it doesn't happen immediately, things will eventually come together.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't have too many friends either. Just a small handful, and I hardly hang out with them (different interests and priorities).

But I don't need friends, and I don't crave for them (although I appreciate those I have). I always do things on my own, and that's the way I like it.

Embrace your solitude. Don't force yourself to make friends. Trust me, you'll do fine! :)

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• Just depends on what your into man. Do you like playing games? goto the game shop in your town (I know there's one) Goto the same bar and chat up the bartender, people around and don't be awkward lol. If your into cars, start going to car meets, if your into fucking model planes go where other people fly model planes.

Its easiest to get into a group where everyone is there enthusiastic about a hobby.

• Me too

• Ill be your friend