1. A beautiful girl gave me signs in the class, all my friends said that she had a big crush on me so I approached her and she kinda smiled and walked away , so now she knows i like her.
2. BUT, here's the problem, my friends told me that some dude used to drop her and recieve her after the classes, so there was some dude before i approached her.
3. But, after I approached , that dude is completely out of the picture, none of my friends have seen any dude dropping or recieving after the day I approached her.
4. What should I do?
- A woman who dumps her boyfriend for you, she will do the same thing with you if some better dude comes in her life.33% (2)38% (3)36% (5)Vote
- Maybe she was just casually dating, maybe she was unsure about her relation with that guy, I think you should give her a shot and see what happens next.33% (2)25% (2)29% (4)Vote
- Sh blew off the other guy after you approached her, it looks like a good sign because now she found the guy she was looking for so she doesn't want to spend time with any other guy.17% (1)12% (1)14% (2)Vote
- Others (please give suggestions)17% (1)25% (2)21% (3)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
Maybe it was someone related to her or something and coincidental probably stopped picking her up the same time you guys started to talk... Try asking if you want the truth1
Most Helpful Guy
First of all, what the fuck is dropping and receiving supposed to mean. I'm so confused here. It sounds like you are wondering if you should date some girl that stopped dating a guy for you. And you are worried she will do the same thing to you?
Who cares, date her and see what happens man, its impossible to predict if she will stop seeing you for someone else. You should already know that you are going to be awesome and there's no reason for her to leave you for another guy.
Just take it casual and have fun and see what happens, if she breaks up with you, find a new girl she clearly wasn't the right one.1
- Show AllShow Less