Should I accept her or reject her because of her PAST?

1. A beautiful girl gave me signs in the class, all my friends said that she had a big crush on me so I approached her and she kinda smiled and walked away , so now she knows i like her.

2. BUT, here's the problem, my friends told me that some dude used to drop her and recieve her after the classes, so there was some dude before i approached her.

3. But, after I approached , that dude is completely out of the picture, none of my friends have seen any dude dropping or recieving after the day I approached her.

4. What should I do?

• A woman who dumps her boyfriend for you, she will do the same thing with you if some better dude comes in her life.
  • Maybe she was just casually dating, maybe she was unsure about her relation with that guy, I think you should give her a shot and see what happens next.
  • Sh blew off the other guy after you approached her, it looks like a good sign because now she found the guy she was looking for so she doesn't want to spend time with any other guy.
  • Others (please give suggestions)

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe it was someone related to her or something and coincidental probably stopped picking her up the same time you guys started to talk... Try asking if you want the truth

Most Helpful Guy

• First of all, what the fuck is dropping and receiving supposed to mean. I'm so confused here. It sounds like you are wondering if you should date some girl that stopped dating a guy for you. And you are worried she will do the same thing to you?

Who cares, date her and see what happens man, its impossible to predict if she will stop seeing you for someone else. You should already know that you are going to be awesome and there's no reason for her to leave you for another guy.

Just take it casual and have fun and see what happens, if she breaks up with you, find a new girl she clearly wasn't the right one.

Bro, dropping and recieving means, she used to come to classes with some guy in the car and that guy used to pick her up after the class.
      After the day i told her that i like her, now she comes and goes from the class alone, no one drops her by car and no one receives her.
      I feel she has dumped that guy for me but Im confused.

Bro, im not sure about making out but my friend saw her "hugging" that guy , she was in her pajamas.
      Im not sure if that was her brother or friend or boyfriend.
      But the way she did 180 degree on that guy, and dumped him like a bad habit as soon as a guy (me) proposed her, isn't it a red flag?
      Either she is super into me or she was just not into that guy, what do u think?

Chances are if it was someone she is seeing, she might just be casually dating people. If it was her boyfriend the likely hood of her dumping him the very next day after you told her that is highly unlikely unless this is highschool we're talking about. I'm assuming you are actually over 25 and talking about college here.

I see no redflags with this, there's too many variables to know for sure what was going on, it could easily have just been a friend, I act pretty flirty and hug my female friends. Got to think about both side. While it would instantly look to you that she was sleeping at some dude house and she had him take her to class, while the other scenario is she woke up and her car wouldn't start, she was running late and didn't change and had her friend pick her up, and she gave him a hug.

Me personally I don't read into stuff like that. Even if she dumped her boyfriend the day you told her she liked you. she might have just been looking for a reason to get rid of him.

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 4

• What does dropping and receiving mean in this case? I'm getting sick of the fucking slang now adays

I mean my friends saw some dude dropping her from his car to the institute,
      and after the lecture some dude used to pick her up in his car.
      But since the day I told her i like her, no one comes to drop her or pick her up in the car.
      She goes alone by using public transport like bus or metro.
      I dont understand , did she dump him becoz of me?

• She's a slut and I wouldn't approach her, EVER!

• Explain drop her and receive her?