What fictional couple would you and your significant other be?

My guy moved so we never got to progress anywhere but we were totally Hiccup and Astrid from How to Train Your Dragon. He was kinda shy and awkward and I wouldn't hesitate to yell at him if he was being dumb. We were best friends before anything else. Honestly that couple is goals and I reached them (if only for a few months). Maybe we'll be together again someday, though, who knows?

But anyway, if you could pick anyone, who would you be? Also, if you're not in a relationship, what's your ideal fictional couple?

Most Helpful Guy

• No specific couple comes to mind, but I would want to be one of those cheesy movie couples where the girl is sweet and shy, and the guy is always there for her ❤️

Most Helpful Girl

• The couple from the movie " The Notebook" because it's the kind of love I've always longed for.

They made great sacrifices for each other , and they never gave up on one another , even when their circumstances and misunderstandings drove them apart

What Guys Said 2

• None. I am too boring to have a fictional character modeled after me. No one would buy the book.

• i'd be wolverine and she'd be cat woman :D

What Girls Said 1

• FLynn and Rapunzel