Do girls date guys who have no social life?

If you are a really busy hard working person but you still want a companion to have dinners with and cuddle once in a while and basically spend the limited free time you have with her. Is it possible or would most girls be turned off by the fact that the guy doesn't hang out with anyone outside work, doesn't party and socialize?

Is a social life a requirement to have before you can get a girlfriend?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think it's a requirement. In the entire time I was dating my ex he never went out with people he worked with or partied or anything like that once. I did encourage him to purely because I thought he was only doing all that to keep me happy but it turns out he just isn't into all that.

Most Helpful Guy

• This is something I am personally really scared over. Like, really. I don't really have a social life to speak of - so I'm guessing that lessens my chances of finding a girl.

What Girls Said 3

• I don't think so..

• No not in my opinion...

• He sounds similar to me so I think he'd be ideal ;)

What Guys Said 0