How can I dum, p my girlfriend without hurting her?

I have hook ups with sluts but when I want to date I want to date a good girl. My new girlfriend gave me a hint that she wants to have sex with me. That turned me off. I don't like easy girls. I'm sure she is not a virgin because virgins are not that easy and cheap. I am very serious when it comes to dating. I want to date and marry the same girl. But I can never marry a girl whom guys have banged

• tell her you want to break up
    75% (6)50% (1)70% (7)Vote
  • act cold
    12% (1)50% (1)20% (2)Vote
  • have sex with her and then tell she wasn't good and you should break up
    13% (1)0% (0)10% (1)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
3|2

Most Helpful Girl

• just break uo... if u sleep with her ur leading a situation and it's for no reason

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 2

• you must be a troll

0|1
    0|1
    • 2mo

nope. I am serious. I don't want to date a non virgin

• Show All
    • 2mo

The same way it's any other girls choice to sleep with and date whoever she wants.

• 2mo

of course I never said girls shouldn't

• What the fuck did i just read? So it's ok for you to have sex with bitches and she can't have sex with her bf? Haha are you kidding me? Just tell her that you have sex with bitches and she'll be the one who'll break up with you but lemme tell you something before, a virgin girl won't even talk to a mf who slept with 1000 bitches before like she won't even look at you bc she'll see a garbage 🍷

1|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

sorry but virgin girls don't mind experienced guys

• Show All
    • 2mo

Omg please forget the idea about dating a virgin girl bc you'll never date one

• 2mo

why forget? lol.

What Guys Said 2

• So how is it ok for you to fuck around and then marry a virgin whilst demanding women don't do the same?

1|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

I never demanded any woman not to sleep around.

• You dumpah and you dumpah fast.

0|0
    1|0