Why did I get blocked? I am very curious to know why, should I reach out?

Okay so I have this friend name Brittany, and her boyfriend named Andrew. I only know Brittany personally, not the boyfriend. So anyway, several months ago Andrew requested me on Instagram and so I accepted I knew who he was. So I requested him also, we have never talked and still dont. Just like each others pictures, but recently as in today Brittany posted a picture something about she is done and relationship wise. So I went to look for her boyfriend account, and I saw that I wasn't followin him anymore, so I tapped the follow button but it didn't let me it was green then it went back to white. All I wanna know is should I dm him? And ask why... I'm extremely curious and I need to know but don't want to start problems. So help... p. s I have a boyfriend so don't go thinking wrong. Okay? Thanks.

Most Helpful Guy

• Most likely, Brittany got jealous and insisted that he block all the potential threat females on his social media. I'm not saying you were an actual threat but some jealous girls act very paranoid and they see threats where there are none.

Most Helpful Girl

• Brittany I think maybe be thought her boyfriend was cheating on hr with u or she maybe she got jealous and made her boyfriend block u

What Guys Said 2

• It isn't rocket science. Brittany found out and made him block you

• That's what kids do. Overreact due to a lack of perspective in the small world they barely know.

What Girls Said 0