What to do when a girl doesn't get a hint?

She likes me, I don't like her, I have tried ignoring her, but she will start conversations with me occasionally. I don't want to be rude to her but I don't know what to do. People who knows keep mentioning that she likes me and one dude keeps name dropping her. I really wish she'd ask me out, so I can reject her and hopefully she'll leave me alone.

Any suggestions?

Most Helpful Girl

• I mean, you could politely tell her you aren't interested in her without her actually asking you out.

She's dramatic, she could end up getting hysterical and have a panic attack. She's that type of girl. I may just drop an imaginary girlfriend into our next conversation.

Her reaction is not your problem. If you're polite about it, there's no need to lie. You shouldn't have to lie to get her to leave you alone. If she has a panic attack, oh well. She'll live.

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh is she not a fun person to hangout with either? Like as a friend

i don't know but I just want her to leave me alone.

What Girls Said 3

• So you don't like her at all? Even as a friend?

No I don't want her lingering around like a fart hoping I'll change my mind.

Then walk away from her or seek out her closest friend and tell them "look I don't want to be mean but you need to tell ___ I'm not at all interested."

I may have to.

• you just have to be straight with her. its the only way. sorry but the sooner the better for both of you

Ok she's the dramatic so will start crying. I just don't understand why she's so thirsty. She should find another guy, why is she pursuing a guy that ignores her and clearly doesn't want anything to do with her.

alright dear, I did say don't judge. The guy who I 'used' as you put it, never liked me, didn't reply to a message and already thought I was a horrible, psychotic creep so I already had nothing to lose. If you want to sell her the story then you must make it somewhat convincing. you want to make up a girlfriend that will hurt her more than embellishing a person who she will never meet. You don't want tears so it will work with you. I never said I was a nice person, and I feel as guilty. It has kept me awake at night with guilt.

Look I just wanted advice, I don't need your life story.

• Sounds like a tough one! Good luck

What Guys Said 0