How do you tell him?

you wake up at 4 in the morning and he ALWAYS answers your phone calls he tells you he loves you and he never wants to leave you or never would again y'all went out once and it worked out great but he turned 18 and your 16 he will be 19 in a couple of days but you still have months so if you love him but can't date him but don't want to break his heart what do you do?

0|0
3|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't understand why you can't date... There is no law that restricts dating, only intercourse. Plus it is still only an issue if your parents present it as an issue and have him arrested or some nonsense. I don't know the laws in TX but in Colorado once you are 16 the laws regarding this kind of thing change. Do some research and avoid the penis for a while :)

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• If you were dating before the age issue, there should be NO reason why it has to effect you guys now.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• why can't you date him? I think you're taking the law way too seriously. If you guys are in love, don't let age be an issue. Or maybe age is just an excuse for something else?

0|0
    0|0
  • just date him. your mom can't tell you what to do and who to date. if you're in love then don't let her get in the way. if you feel bad about that then just sit down with her and make her understand where you're coming from. you're young. and only live once. it doesn't mean that you're gonna marry the guy but you're old enough where you know right from wrong and can make your own decisions. have her meet him. make her like him. make her trust you enough so you can be with him.

0|0
    0|0