After how many dates should you wait to kiss someone?

Bare in mind you have never kissed before and you're a shy person.

• 1st date
  • 2nd date
  • 3rd date
  • 4th + date
2mo I'm talking about with the same person here

Most Helpful Guy

• No set number of dates, you just let things happen and when the moment is right, you do it. Waiting x number of dates before you kiss someone doesn't make sense, it's like saying I'm going to only kiss my girlfriend on Thursdays... It's irrelevant, no I'll kiss my girlfriend whenever we feel like kissing each other..

Most Helpful Girl

• Personally, I prefer to wait until we get to know each other more. I don't think one date is enough time for me to be comfortable kissing someone.
    I don't like kissing on the first date.

What Guys Said 21

• I don't know if there's a specific time. You literally described me, shy and have never been kissed haha. All I know is that if the moment is right and both of us are confortable with it, I'd let love carry us away. And if that's on the first date or the second or third or fourth, I don't think it matters. As long as we're happy with it and don't regret it, that's all that matters ❤️

• My first kiss happened literally 2 minutes after we admitted our feelings for each other. She said she wanted to kiss me and we did and it was great! There's no rule on when and how it should happen, it just does when the times right.

• If you feel it on date number 1, do it!

Don't have a hard fast rule on this type of stuff. It is all based on feeling. :)

• I personally had my first kiss on the third date, and I think that was a good thing because we had established a mental and emotional connection before the physical was introduced. Plus, it was good to build the anticipation and I usually wait a short time before a first kiss. I mean, one date without snogging isn't going to hurt anyone

• I've had sex the first time meeting someone before. Just depends on what you want. Forget societal norms or games or riddles, just whatever feels right to you. These "i should make him wait until the 4th date" stuff is what makes dating so needlessly complicated. If you like him then you like him.

• the first time i kissed a girl she just came up to me and kissed me, it was the first time i ever saw her. it was not even a date lol.

• No set time. Though I would let the gal know I'm attracted to her. I've said it before, "physical is the easy part, it's everything else that takes time."

• Since you're a girl your shyness shouldn't really be an issue. If you'd like to kiss your date just lock eyes soulfully and wait. You are using body language to say "It's OK."

• I prefer to give the girls a chance first. If she really likes me she will just pluck a kiss on my cheek. If she is of the shy type , I will ask if I can do so. If she says , it's all right., then I will go ahead. May be on the 2nd or 3rd date..

• when she wants to.

• there is no minimum amount of dates. Whenever it feels right

• Whenever you fell is the right time.

• I would wait to the second date or when the girl tells me she's ready.

• 2nd date the latest

• None lol

• I actually never had a kiss, but I guess the 1st date

• ZERO DATES

• 2nd date

• Depends but it's either at the end of the first date or the second

• I think around the 5th date is good

What Girls Said 7

• I had my first kiss on a first date, and at the time I was super shy! Honestly, if a date goes well, go for it!

• If society wasn't as shitty, I would kiss every single guy I like in a heart beat, but I would be called a slut and easy to get by both women and men

If you worry about what society thinks when you get to be my age you'll be full of regrets. I'm glad I didn't conform to what society expects!

That changes it all, thank you my love 💋

• You shouldn't think too much about it.

Just do it when it feels right. And you will know when you feel it :)

• It really depends on how well I know them and how comfortable both I feel and they feel, but I'd be cool with a peck on the lips if I really liked them and the date went well.

• A super long time, if ever.

• You'll never know really. It can happen on first date!

• When he tell me he love me