Is this guy too private about his life or what?

So my friend has a girlfriend He always claimed he trusted me. But for months he was dating her and never told me. Anyways she always posts pictures on snapchat & instagrama of them. He only likes them but never comments. For months he has never posted anything about her on his snapchat or IG. I know many people dont like to post anything on social media but come on isn't this way to private. ir what. I just find this to be weird he was my friend but sometimes it was hard to understand him. So I decide to stop talking to him instead So what do u all think?

What Guys Said 1

• Why do you care tho, I think that's the weird part

Maybe Jealous

Besides he always told me he likes to be private about his personal life but isn't this to much?

Ah ok that's understandable, he probs didn't want you to know cuz it would hurt you

What Girls Said 1

• Sounds like a jealousy situation. You want the D. Guys are just more private. Outta his business now "friend"