Guys, what makes you want to date a woman?

Especially when you have a lot of female friends. What sets her apart from the rest that's worth making her your girlfriend? And what make you just want a girl for sex?

3

What Guys Said 3

• Sex is just physical for most guys, as long as she's above a certain level of physical attractiveness, he'll be interested in that, regardless of her personality. Relationships, because that involves more investment and commitment from him, he'll probably have even higher standards with regards to her physical appearance and also have to consider her personality as well.

Things I look for is maturity, intelligence, humor, honestly, loyalty etc. Someone who just gets me and who I can have long conversations with, someone who's full of positive energy and is just as excited to go on crazy spontaneous adventures as I am. All those kinds of things.

• So sex is easy. I want to have sex with any woman I find attractive. There is no need for anything else. Personally I find pear shaped women attractive and the younger the better.

Relationships is another story. I've spent my time dating younger women and it never works out. Now I seek stability. I look for a woman who has her life together. Not someone who needs me to straighten out her life for her. Someone who has matured emotionally. Someone who is caring and willing to contribute to my life aswell. And the biggest one. Someone who WANTS to be in my life. Interest needs to be shown and I will keep returning it until the well is dry.

• If she is interested and shows it thats a huge plus. I also have to feel comfortable talking to her about random shit (I do that a lot) Obviously being physically attractive helps too.