Guys, Would you be attracted to a virgin?

To start off with, I'm 28 years old. I recently met a man and he is under the assumption that I've had boyfriends (i. e. sex) before. I haven't because he is the first guy I've ever dated. I've always thought that a guy would not like a virgin because he would want someone with more experience. But recently a friend told me being a virgin is a turn on for a lot of guys because they can always say that they were your first... like a conquest thing. Is that true? If you found out that a girl you've been dating was a virgin, would you be turned off?

26

Most Helpful Guy

• "I've always thought that a guy would not like a virgin because he would want someone with more experience." Haha no, guys prefer clean gals, not sluts or whores. Remember that simple fact. And don't be self-conscious to be innocent. It's a good thing you should be proud of.
    "Is that true?" For the lowest of us, yes. Others will appreciate they're dating a clean human being, not a slut.
    "If you found out that a girl you've been dating was a virgin"
    My answer: "so sweet!". About the same feeling you have meeting a puppy, kitten or little cute boy/girl first going to school. It is touching actually, and definitely NOT a turn off. So relax, and be proud of yourself. ;)

What Guys Said 25

• Some guys like the "conquest" of taking a girl's virginity, some want the experienced woman because sex tends to be better. I personally wouldn't mind if she was a virgin... not because I'm looking for a conquest but rather because I respect that she's made the choice to hold out.

• I guess it wouldn't matter to me. Who you are as a person, and how we interact, is much more important to me than whether or not you've had sex before. But either way, it wouldn't impact me one way or the other.

• Its a turn on at least to me, that would mean a lot too anyone to be someones "first", id say thank you an everything

• Personally I wouldn't care either way. The only skill that will really matter is that you won't be good at oral but most guys do find virgins attractive many more so than non-virigins

• actually i only want a girl who's a virgin. so yeah its a turn on.

• For most guys I'd say a turn on, it's nice knowing the no other guy has been in you (don't get me wrong I'd also hold nothing against you if you weren't a virgin) but I think it's a plus

• Sure. I was in this same situation except that she was 22, not 28. I wanted to marry her.

• Some guys get off on the idea of being the first to plant the flag... pole.

• I don't care if you're 40 and a virgin. That's not going to change my feelings for you if I like you. So yes, I'm attracted to virgins just as much as women that aren't.

• That is attractive your a 28 year old virgin. I'm a 48 year old male virgin by my choice. So that would turn me on completely.

• I would like it more if the girl was a virgin, but at your age it would be difficult to believe it if someone said that.

• Lol that true Virgin means!.. Like you found the perfect flower in the garden

• it doesn't matter to me

• wouldn't worry me

• i like virgins because virgin pussy gives more pleasure :) and if you are sweety guys want you off course :) how is your look?

• I'd prefer my girlfriend to be a virgin.

• ya it's true.

• Yes it's true. Sexual conquest

• i be perfectly fine with that.

• It's not a turn off, sometimes it's a turn on.

• I would be turn on if im gonna be the first..

• Really is this guy your first boyfriend at 8:28 or are you still in the seeing each other process? I said this dozens of times or millions of times but I generally find it more shocking to hear of a woman being single this long compared to a guy because women don't have to be the initiators

Age 28

He is the first guy I've ever dated, but no he's not my boyfriend. Good thing too because he ghosted me after two and a half months of dating. I've never dated anyone before because frankly it never interested me. I experienced physical abuse as a child and was always too scared to be close to anyone because I thought they would treat me the same way.

so you are single still?

• I'd say lucky guy... can't find virgins

• Virgins are defferently not worth the effort in my opinion

• i want a virgin... that knows what she's doing