Guys, Would you be attracted to a virgin?

To start off with, I'm 28 years old. I recently met a man and he is under the assumption that I've had boyfriends (i. e. sex) before. I haven't because he is the first guy I've ever dated. I've always thought that a guy would not like a virgin because he would want someone with more experience. But recently a friend told me being a virgin is a turn on for a lot of guys because they can always say that they were your first... like a conquest thing. Is that true? If you found out that a girl you've been dating was a virgin, would you be turned off?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• "I've always thought that a guy would not like a virgin because he would want someone with more experience." Haha no, guys prefer clean gals, not sluts or whores. Remember that simple fact. And don't be self-conscious to be innocent. It's a good thing you should be proud of.
    "Is that true?" For the lowest of us, yes. Others will appreciate they're dating a clean human being, not a slut.
    "If you found out that a girl you've been dating was a virgin"
    My answer: "so sweet!". About the same feeling you have meeting a puppy, kitten or little cute boy/girl first going to school. It is touching actually, and definitely NOT a turn off. So relax, and be proud of yourself. ;)

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 25

• Some guys like the "conquest" of taking a girl's virginity, some want the experienced woman because sex tends to be better. I personally wouldn't mind if she was a virgin... not because I'm looking for a conquest but rather because I respect that she's made the choice to hold out.

1|0
    0|0
  • I guess it wouldn't matter to me. Who you are as a person, and how we interact, is much more important to me than whether or not you've had sex before. But either way, it wouldn't impact me one way or the other.

1|0
    0|0
  • Its a turn on at least to me, that would mean a lot too anyone to be someones "first", id say thank you an everything

1|0
    0|0
  • Personally I wouldn't care either way. The only skill that will really matter is that you won't be good at oral but most guys do find virgins attractive many more so than non-virigins

1|0
    0|0
  • actually i only want a girl who's a virgin. so yeah its a turn on.

1|0
    0|0
  • For most guys I'd say a turn on, it's nice knowing the no other guy has been in you (don't get me wrong I'd also hold nothing against you if you weren't a virgin) but I think it's a plus

1|0
    0|0
  • Sure. I was in this same situation except that she was 22, not 28. I wanted to marry her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some guys get off on the idea of being the first to plant the flag... pole.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't care if you're 40 and a virgin. That's not going to change my feelings for you if I like you. So yes, I'm attracted to virgins just as much as women that aren't.

0|0
    0|0
  • That is attractive your a 28 year old virgin. I'm a 48 year old male virgin by my choice. So that would turn me on completely.

0|1
    0|1
  • I would like it more if the girl was a virgin, but at your age it would be difficult to believe it if someone said that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol that true Virgin means!.. Like you found the perfect flower in the garden

0|0
    0|0
  • it doesn't matter to me

0|0
    0|0
  • wouldn't worry me

0|0
    0|0
  • i like virgins because virgin pussy gives more pleasure :) and if you are sweety guys want you off course :) how is your look?

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd prefer my girlfriend to be a virgin.

0|0
    0|0
  • ya it's true.

0|0
    1|1
  • Yes it's true. Sexual conquest

0|0
    0|0
  • i be perfectly fine with that.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not a turn off, sometimes it's a turn on.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would be turn on if im gonna be the first..

0|0
    0|0
  • Really is this guy your first boyfriend at 8:28 or are you still in the seeing each other process? I said this dozens of times or millions of times but I generally find it more shocking to hear of a woman being single this long compared to a guy because women don't have to be the initiators

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

Age 28

• 2mo

He is the first guy I've ever dated, but no he's not my boyfriend. Good thing too because he ghosted me after two and a half months of dating. I've never dated anyone before because frankly it never interested me. I experienced physical abuse as a child and was always too scared to be close to anyone because I thought they would treat me the same way.

• 2mo

so you are single still?

• I'd say lucky guy... can't find virgins

0|0
    0|0
  • Virgins are defferently not worth the effort in my opinion

0|0
    0|0
  • i want a virgin... that knows what she's doing

0|0
    0|0