Girls, If girls want alpha guys why won't they do this?

Date a guy who looks like a caveman or ape. According to books and articles women choose men to reproduce with based on if he could be a strong provider, to care for her and the child. A caveman or ape could do that

2mo Thanks

4

Most Helpful Girl

• For the same reason guys would never give a chance to girls who are not sexually attractive in their book. Guys are visual, it's a cold truth, and no matter how amazing a girl is, if she is not attractive enough she will never stand a chance. You can't fight this because it's natural, it's how nature made you, you are sexual predators. And we girls are made to provide you with reproduction and therefore we have a "fetish" for strongest aka alpha males who can protect us and our cubs. In modern world "alpha" doesn't mean physical looks or strength, it means confidence, brains and money.

What Girls Said 3

• For the same reasons that men date and stay with women who keep them around to pay their bills and/or serve no other purpose than to be an emotional crutch; temporary thrills, a bit of an ego boost, and the illusion that this person is 'just right' for them.

• Women require nothing more than masculine energy and security as men require sex goddesses.

Alpha males are not apes. They simply run the show and we like to feel overpowered by their masculine energy. Are they all suitable mates? No. However, most Betas are not either.

• Well men could also fuck sheep but they find women more appealing...

What?

Apples to apples... generalized point of view, comparing women wanting a certaint aspect relating it to cave men... we could say men just want a hole to fuck by what we read soo in that case men could just fuck a sheep... caveman vs sheep... women vs man... but personally I really do not think any one article or book has the answers to what people really want as in women, the whole reason I never read that cosmo crap its all a bunch of horse shit, because every single person is different and not all girls perfer the dumb ass cave man.. personally I was always attracted to the geeky intelligent guys, I just found them sexier physically and mentally.. and still actually think the biggest crush I had growing up is still sexy and he's no where near a cave man, actually is a professor down in Florida... and well my husband he is a accountant.. so not everything you read is correct its based on the mass of media and not soley on a individual

Well I was implying I look like a caveman