GUYS: Is there an ex girlfriend who you'll always have feelings for/love?

Let's say this girl was the best you ever had, never did you wrong or hurt you and was always there for you... Do you compare her to every girl that comes into your life after her? Has she set a standard on you? Was her devotion a reason you'll never forget her and/or will always love her? The more detailed the better.

4

Most Helpful Guy

• Not for my ex-girlfriends. Otherwise they wouldn't be my ex-girlfriends. I'll always love my wife, who died several years ago.

I'm sorry for your loss, I'm sure she misses you too. Have a wonderful day!

What Guys Said 3

• No there isn't. If that were the case, she wouldn't be the ex.

Let's say you ended the relationship and it wasn't her fault, how about in that case?

Same thing

• Yes there is one girl who'll always have my heart and I believe I'll always have hers because we can't seem to not contact each other or stay away from one another but life keeps us apart relationship wise

• Yes I have no a girl like that