I love her more than anything but?

she wants to just be friends.. she's told me over and over again on how much she loves me before but now she just wants to be friends to see if we could be a couple. she thinks we didn't spend enough time as friends to be a couple :( what should I do? I want to be so much more than a friend in her life.

Most Helpful Girl

• Why do you love this person so much? What makes her deserving of your attention?

I have a bunch of guy friends and I have to say that no matter how gorgeous they are, once they are my friends, they are nothing more than a friend. I speak to them often and we share life experiences, but that is it! I've never even slept with a friend. This being said, she is trying to be nice to you. You really are overwhelming her with your crush and she doesn't want to hurt your feelings. Take a step back and chill. Don't be too available to her. We all like someone that we want to pursue. To pursue, that means you have to make yourself scarce.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well then slow down and be her freind. But act like your still trying to date her. Touch her more, Be a gentleman, Flirt with her lightly...
    You two are almost there just go with her request. If you don't she will make you regret it. Don't push her just be with her and have fun.
    Did you two start out as friends or as a couple?

What Girls Said 3

• Just sounds like she doesn't want to move fast and jump into a relationship, so she's starting to be friends with you first before it's something serious.

• You need to slow waaaaaay down and get to know her as a person instead just idolizing her.

it's not like I just asked her out or something we were working on 5 months already and this seems oddly timed with her ex now being more around since school started

It sounds like you're too intense for her and she needs breathing room.

• spend time with

What Guys Said 2

• She's told you she loves you, but she also wants to be "just friends." Does that sound consistent to you? When a girl's behavior isn't consistent with her words, you have a big problem. If she really had feelings for you, she wouldn't jeopardize her chances by telling you she wants to be "just friends." You're wasting your time with this girl; move on to someone who is actually interested in you.

• so many girls , fucj her