Match with a friend on Tinder?

Guys if a friend of yours popped up on Tinder would you swipe right just to be polite or only swipe right if you were interested in being more than friends?

Most Helpful Guy

• Bruh I've been asking myself a similar question. Anyway, Okay, if you're close friends, they might swipe right just because it's funny to do so. You'll have the unserious convos and what not. I wouldn't swipe right just to be polite, either because we're close friends and it'd be as a joke, or because I seriously consider them attractive.

Most Helpful Girl

• That happened to me last year. I saw a friend swiped left because i didn't want them to feel uncomfortable... It was the wrong decision though.
    Well, even though i swiped left and we never connected through tinder, we ended up dating and becoming a couple.

What Guys Said 2

• I'd swipe left if I wasn't attracted to them and I'm sure they'd understand. Why put yourself through the potential awkward situation if you don't even like them? Also I never get any matches and I'm sure there are probably others on the same boat as me so eh... like even when I swipe 100% of them right... I still get 0 matches. It's crazy :(

• swipe right to just be polite

What Girls Said 2

• I actually saw my crush on tinder, swiped right. Apparently, he did the same and that's how we found out we were attracted to each other as "more than friends".

Asked me on a date and it was amazing :) Take your chance. Life is short. If you are attracted to them, swipe right, if not swipe left. Haha!

• Casual friend, might swipe right if he's cute. Serious friend, left because after my experiences I decided to not date friends.