Girls, will wearing tight pants make me more attractive to women?

If I wore tight jeans often, will women find me more attractive/sexier? Since it gives them a better view of my fun bits?

5

Most Helpful Girl

• To some girls, sure. But for me personally, I prefer it when guys leave something to the imagination.

What Girls Said 4

• 1|0
  • LOL, no.

"lol no"? So you don't like looking at a guy's ass and crotch bulge? Ok then, straight girl

The fact that you have nothing to say speaks volumes

Forgive me for having a life beyond this website LELLL

Yes, women will be drawn to looks.. but if you haven't got the personality to back it up- we get bored. The same goes to women with guys. But I assure you, not all women will wanna see your junk, some may dig it but this all really depends on the type of woman you are trying to attract. I like to keep things classy.

• No it won't make you more attractive.

Quite a bold statement to make without any sound reasoning

No one wants to see your fun bits

ok "straight" girl

• No. I love guys wear casual clean clothes simple and minimal. And a man wearing a nice suit can be hot. I think provocative clothes are offensive and it is a big turnoff.