Can a girl be too beautiful to be dated?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• Sometimes I really get scared of some girls who a naturally too beautiful (not with make up) , because such girls are rare , and they are difficult to please. they will find all ways to reject you outright because they usually have many suitors. And it is not wise to compete against many man just to reach her heart.

Most Helpful Girl

• No, but she shurely CAN be too beautiful to ever get approached or to get a 'yes' when asking someone out - because they might think you're making fun of them in some odd way. o. O
    Strange.

What Guys Said 21

• Vote A cause a lot of guys get quite intimidated by her beauty & wind up figuring that she's beyond their league.

• No, but if she finds herself more attractive than anyone else ever could than I would lose interest. Humility goes a long way

• I think the girls who claim the reason they are single is because they are too beautiful just have boring or unpleasant personalities.

• Because beuaty is subjective and entirely all a matter of perception, I would have

to think that can't be possible for ANYBODY to be "too beautiful" to begin with honestly. Though there will be guys that feel very insecure about themselves and become intimidated by girls that they found to be very physically attractive to them.

• no, its just guys are cautious more with the highly attractive ones because girls are naturally cruel and horrible beings, especially to how they treat guys like crap.

• Of course not. Unless one believes he's unworthy and gets shy because of it, I guess.

• yes as much as it sounds ridicioulous, if a girl reaches a certain hotness and beauty dating her is dangerous, you gotta keep your game up, you always have to be interesting, have the finanaces to take care of her, have the strength and power to protect her, case if your one of a kind lots of guys gonna hit on you and its gonna lead to some shit.

i've seen a girl like that once, all i can say is... dayummmm !!

• No. The more beautiful the better.

• I would be very surprised if this is true

• Beauty is a depreciating asset anyway so who really cares? If a guy is not approaching, it's much more likely to be due to a RBF or a bad attitude / vibe.

• Nope, if i like someone regardless of how attractive they are to me, I still go for them. Saying they're too beautiful to be dated is defeatist.

• Nope. No such thing
    The more beautiful the more you wanna date

• Nope.

• Beauty usually comes with expense.

• If some other guy thinks a girl is too pretty to be dated, I'll gladly take that burden onto myself.

• Most girls are like that, which is why a lot of guys think women look better than men.

• Yes a girl that looked like a stripper or model approached me twice outside of our class and I really wasn't sure what to say to her I never talked to her again

• In a way, yes. I have some female friends who are very attractive; they're always complaining to me that they never get asked out because everyone assumes they're already taken.

• Ohhh what a bad thing to have

• id say yeah can be

• There is something called beauty isolation. Many men will not approach a beautiful woman because:

1. Intimidated by her

2. They assume she is already taken.

However, alpha males don't give a fuck and would approach a woman who is a HBB.

What Girls Said 5

• I would say no because if they are bubbly and very friendly, I would think that they could get a boyfriend easily. The only way someone would not get a boyfriend if they are good looking is if they had an angry, entitled, stuck up mentality.

• Like Psyche, no :) I don't think so. That's not how humans really work.

• Nope

• Lol, I wish. Maybe that could be a reason some guys don't ask but if a girl is beautiful, there will be guys who will want a date with her. Whether they want a serious relationship is another thing altogether.

• She's probabbly not that great and just have a blasted ego