What symptoms do you experience when you meet the one?

differences between love and lust.

Most Helpful Guy

• None because to me there is no such thing as "the one". It's not like women (or men for the women) are in short supply. I would say even say.1% would be close enough to a perfect mate to be mistaken for "the one". That's 3 million+ of each gender. They only seem rare because you have to find one in a sea of 1000x that many with better odds in cities due to numbers (in rural areas tend to settle for what they find within 20 miles, even when it's not a perfect match, and then they end up with kids that are found in pictures that make fun of Walmart customers).

Most Helpful Girl

• I didn't like him in that way at first, so I didn't have any symptoms when I first met him other than thinking that he was a cool person and that he had a lot in common with me. When, a while later, I fell in love, it was an intense, inexplicable feeling. I knew he had flaws, but I still loved him anyway. Just seeing him and made my day better, and I wanted nothing but the best for him, even when that tore us apart from one another. Being in his arms felt amazing and I didn't have to ask if I was in love anymore -- I just knew

What Guys Said 13

• True Love will most probably result in:

Reduction of your appetite.

Frequent dreams of your loved one.

Smells, sounds, feelings and places will all be a nostalgic memory during the time period of which your are in love when you are interacting with these senses.

This is what I can remember from my first deep fall.

• I don't know, I haven't met her. This is what I think though. You feel like you're floating on a cloud, an incredible joy with no equal. You want to spend as much time as possible with them and you miss them like crazy when you're apart. You want to get to really talk to them and get to know them. You put their happiness as our top priority. You could see yourself having an eternal future with them ❤️

• Explosive diarrhea.

• I feel like I have to escape Zion before the Machines come and kill us all.

• Big tits and a nice firm ass, and a cute face.

If I ever meet the one.

• well i haven't found the one but i imagine the feeling is close to... feelings nothing , you stop really paying attention to anything.

• other than love and lust id say, relief, and fear.

• Rapid heartbeat, sweating, increased adrenaline, extreme thirst (😉) hunger omg just hold me now😀

• There happiness means more then yours

• Heart racing and brain pounding and sweat rolling.

• Excitement, butterflies, euphoria, missing them (not 24/7)

I thought I found the one recently but ended up getting screwed over big time sadly.

same here, It felt a mixture and tranquillity and shitting a brick at the same time but unfortunately I was never meant to be. now I feel hollow wondering if it ever was all that I hoped it could have been

It's a shame for what might have been. I think you are in the better position as you have seen her in a different light, weren't all out in love at that stage and will come out a stronger person.

Yeah. It's like at this point if she comes back cool, if not then move on. Way easier said than done, but yeah as shitty as that was I guess it's good I found out. I mean I'm not opposed to casual sex/flings just as long as people are honest with their intentions.

It's just a shame because I've met so many women where we'd have nothing in common and or conversations would be mostly small talk. I'd get bored fast.

• Complete happiness!!! Overwhelming happiness. You feel whole. Carefree of sorts because no matter what problem you encounter you want have to face it alone. You have a partner in crime. Someone you think about in every moment from now on.

Any cool moment you experience,. The first thing that crosses your mind is I can't wait to show or share this with_____.

I can go on but I'll end there lol

ok thanks. congrats on having experienced it you are very lucky.

Yes I'm waiting. I was never good enough for the real deal, was only meant to be a drive by but I like being able to look myself in the mirror or still have my dream of visiting st isaacs cathedral with feeling guilt or shame. thinly veiled threats or getting staff members to be cruel does make you want to leave a job if I'm honest.

Well I'm glad you didn't give it away so easily. To many girls do that these days. They get talked into giving it up to boys who know how to play the game or where a mask temporarily to get what they want then leave. So good for you.

• you'll know. Its undescribable, you just know.

I might of had it I'm sure.

maybe not

What Girls Said 6

• My heart starts beating and I start to sweat then I might get really strong sexual feelings

• I feel all the same feelings that go with lust and infatuation, but I know it's love when all I want to do is make him happy for the rest of his life (because I can be greedy af).

• Before I met the one, when a boyfriend or date pissed me off I kicked them to the curb and it never bothered me once. When I met "the one" I became a bumbling idiot who can't imagine kicking him to the curb let alone be mad at him longer than 30 minuets at a time.

• Decreased motor abilities, arousal, rapid heartbeat, fondness

• I haven't met him yet :(