Girls, If I message the same person, on two different dating sites is that creepy?

Hi, I'm a guy in my second year of university. I was on a dating site and saw a profile that really stood out to me, this person seemed like she had A LOT of unique and shared interests with me, wich is pretty rare. I sent them a message but after a week they didn't respond or check my profile.

I also noticed the same person had a profile on another dating site that I have a profile on too, if I message them there as well, would that be pushing it too much?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If you have the exact same profile pic on both, I wouldn't. But don't let that discourage you from sending her a second email on the first one. The guy I ended up falling in love with sent me like 3 emails before I responded. I thought he was too cute for me. And then, he just sounded nice and I figured, what the hell.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 19

• Nah bruh that basically means you're a g

2|0
    0|0
  • If you send one message on the second site and don't mention anything about messaging her on the other one it's not creepy.

0|0
    0|0
  • a guy did that to me once, and i didn't find it creepy (we were both on multiple sites).

0|0
    0|0
  • One message with no mention of seeing her on the other dating site. If no reply, forget about it.

1|0
    0|0
  • So she ignores you on one site so you decide to try to make her talk to you on another?

1|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

I didn't decide, I'm asking. I'm guessing she ignored me I don't know since the site doesn't show if messages have been seen or not :o

• No it's not creepy at all. I used to be on 2 or 3 but i deleted all of them except tinder. I wouldn't even be able to see a message if they messaged me on one of the other sites

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't, it's kinda bad that she's on multiple sites

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't see anything wrong with it.
    Maybe she's on one more than the other.

0|0
    0|0
  • way too much

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't bother if I were you. Don't put all your eggs in one basket, she probably isn't.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know... if she didn't log in or see it, why not?

0|0
    0|0
  • In my opinion if she didn't answer you back in the first site that's meant you wasn't that interesting

0|0
    0|0
  • Welcome to the internet.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, just message her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe she's just active in one app. or she deleted the other app, give it a try.

0|0
    0|0
  • If she didn't answer and you know she read it I think you shouldn't

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah.

0|0
    0|0
  • You can't never know try it. I don't think it's creepy it's cute. You can just tell her it's the destiny that you both are soul mates (in a joking ways)

0|0
    0|0
  • If you pretend you don't remember her from the other site maybe. Is she definitely still active on the first one?

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

She's active on the first, but I get the feeling she hasn't seen my messages since it normally notifies.

• 2mo

Just pretend you don't remember her, or say she looks familiar but can't remember where from. Otherwise she might be annoyed if she did see the first.