Girls, If I message the same person, on two different dating sites is that creepy?

Hi, I'm a guy in my second year of university. I was on a dating site and saw a profile that really stood out to me, this person seemed like she had A LOT of unique and shared interests with me, wich is pretty rare. I sent them a message but after a week they didn't respond or check my profile.

I also noticed the same person had a profile on another dating site that I have a profile on too, if I message them there as well, would that be pushing it too much?

20

Most Helpful Girl

• If you have the exact same profile pic on both, I wouldn't. But don't let that discourage you from sending her a second email on the first one. The guy I ended up falling in love with sent me like 3 emails before I responded. I thought he was too cute for me. And then, he just sounded nice and I figured, what the hell.

What Girls Said 19

• Nah bruh that basically means you're a g

• If you send one message on the second site and don't mention anything about messaging her on the other one it's not creepy.

• a guy did that to me once, and i didn't find it creepy (we were both on multiple sites).

• One message with no mention of seeing her on the other dating site. If no reply, forget about it.

• So she ignores you on one site so you decide to try to make her talk to you on another?

I didn't decide, I'm asking. I'm guessing she ignored me I don't know since the site doesn't show if messages have been seen or not :o

• No it's not creepy at all. I used to be on 2 or 3 but i deleted all of them except tinder. I wouldn't even be able to see a message if they messaged me on one of the other sites

• I wouldn't, it's kinda bad that she's on multiple sites

• I don't see anything wrong with it.
    Maybe she's on one more than the other.

• way too much

• I wouldn't bother if I were you. Don't put all your eggs in one basket, she probably isn't.

• I don't know... if she didn't log in or see it, why not?

• In my opinion if she didn't answer you back in the first site that's meant you wasn't that interesting

• Welcome to the internet.

• No, just message her.

• Maybe she's just active in one app. or she deleted the other app, give it a try.

• If she didn't answer and you know she read it I think you shouldn't

• Yeah.

• You can't never know try it. I don't think it's creepy it's cute. You can just tell her it's the destiny that you both are soul mates (in a joking ways)

• If you pretend you don't remember her from the other site maybe. Is she definitely still active on the first one?

She's active on the first, but I get the feeling she hasn't seen my messages since it normally notifies.

Just pretend you don't remember her, or say she looks familiar but can't remember where from. Otherwise she might be annoyed if she did see the first.