Do guys miss their girlfriends when they are gone for a while?

so I'm in Montana right now and we both live in North Carolina. Due to the time zones, we can't contact each other cause one of us would be asleep or busy. I am going to be away from him for 18 days. Will he miss me? And how do I make his heart grow fond of me? (If that's possible) thanks

Most Helpful Guy

• I can only speak from my own perspective, but if it was me I would miss you terribly so. I would miss you quite a lot and the only thing you would need to do to make my heart grow fonder of you, would be to come back to me just as quickly as you were able; safe and sound.

Of course, that’s me. In the case of the guy you’re in a relationship with, I don’t know his personality, but generally speaking, I’m sure he misses you, just as you miss him; if he’s got any kind of a heart for you and feelings for you he would be uncaring not to miss you despite the time differences and the fact you can’t stay in regular contact with each other.

Therefore, that being said, I would suggest if you want his heart to grow fonder of you, then you should, first of all, return to him as soon as you’re able, and once you’re with him, throw yourself all over him. Kiss him, wrap your arms and legs around him (if you’re able) and hold him tightly to you. This will in affect demonstrate to him point blank and boldly just how much you missed him, and in doing so you’ll deepen your connection with him as he realizes just how much he means to you.

Realistically, nothing says it better to a guy how much he’s adored by his girl, then she rushing back to his side, throwing herself into his arms, and showering him with affection (kisses and the life) and letting him know that it wasn’t your choice to be away from his side, but outside forces pulling you away and you raced back to him just as quickly as possible. That should be the bottom line.

Most Helpful Girl

• if a guy misses you you never doubt.. they make it very clear usually.. however 18 days is not much period some people have long distance relationships... you can handle it.. since when are you together?

What Guys Said 16

• Haha, She usually sleeps before me, So, we'll say goodnight and stuff, And, She will go to sleep, And, Ill stay up for a bit, And, Even then i miss her a lot, Haha.

• Depends on your relationship. Actually it's probably yes, but there is missing a bit and missing painfully, and all in between. And there's not enough info here to give a good estimate.

• I miss my crush nearly every day lol. You're his girlfriend. He'll be fine, but yes, he'll miss you.
    Growing fond of you? Just be sweet. Show him that you haven't forgotten him in these 18 days. Text him here and there, even tough you know you won get an instant answer he'll know you thought of him.

• He is missing you a little and is waiting for you to be back. After a period of absence when you meet him he will tell you how much he missed you and how his love has grown for you. You only have to have patience and wait till you two meet again. Everything will be as good as usual.

• Ya bet.

• If he loves you his heart will ache and miss you regardless of how long you've been away for that Is of course unless your glued to him 24/7 then he may be relieved for some time alone

• Is she with me?
    A) Yes.
    B) No.
    If answer isn't A, for any amount of time, I miss her.

• It's possible that he won't miss you because he may start to appreciate the extra freedom and time to do what he wants to do.

• of course.

Really?

@desidoll why would i not miss my girlfriend is she was away for a while if i had a girlfriend? of course i will miss her because i love her.

Because I'm having a hard time believing the words "I miss you" from guys. I know I am silly but eh I don't know. Thanks for convincing me!

• Yes, if they like them. No, if they don't.

• Hell to the yeah

• Isn't that normal?

• Yes we do

• Yes he most likely he misses you. I'm in a similar relationship so I miss my girl a lot sometimes.

• For sure yes

• lol I wouldn't miss my girlfriend might even cheat

Wow...

Jesus Christ that's low

@NormalSadBoi well I don't even have a girlfriend so

What Girls Said 2

• it depends on the person

• I'm asking myself the same question.